ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The next few months - (JAN - MAR)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Do a Karting meet Take £20 off each member who's wanting to go via paypal! Scotkart are doing 2 15 lap races + Qualifying for £20.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
^That's not hard.

Everyone that wants to attend pays if they don't pay then they don't go.

Surely you can't end up out of pocket.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Kevin your the one moaning about having to pay 25 quid for chips n curry sauce ffs.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Do a Karting meet Take £20 off each member who's wanting to go via paypal! Scotkart are doing 2 15 lap races + Qualifying for £20.

This is what i was thinking as well, but which scotkart tho
Cambuslang or Clydebank

I would personally prefer cambuslang as it looks easier to get to.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Personally i get emails from a few karting companies. All offer great deals.

If you have a good number of people most can be done for around £20 to £30 all in.

Racing Karts in Livingston, Xtreme Karting, ScotKart, Raceland.

Pick.

I am fully prepared to book this, but the deposits are essential and i believe you know who i am so can be trusted with the money payment.

Last edited:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Think it would be best to see how interest there would be, then betwwen everybody decide which kart centre to use.
im in for it anyway.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Xtreme in Falkirk as its more central, or scotkart in Cambuslang would be my choices!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Which indoor has a decent track now a days. Raceland is a no no, it's rubbish. Cambuslang was awesome, but if you're over 12stone your humped!!! Theres a massai hill!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Which indoor has a decent track now a days. Raceland is a no no, it's rubbish. Cambuslang was awesome, but if you're over 12stone your humped!!! Theres a massai hill!
I should be fine then :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
lets face it if you weigh circa 10stone like poofy chops gally your probably the favourite to win.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Surely talent must come in somewhere tho?

Ali used to be in karting! It's still a laugh.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Okay but isn't it still a laugh?

I can't think of a better meet than people who are passionate about motors having a nice safe bit of racing.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
sorry not for me. Been to 2 events before and it was over competitive, ego tastic and horrific.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I get too competitive aswell! :eek:

I'd go crazy at losing tiddlywinks tbh!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ooooooh. gallagher commences the fighting talk alex ferguson style rile you right up psycological paschement chat.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone fancy Airsoft then?
Speaking to a guy. Basically from 9am till dark (or past dark if wanted).

£25 per entrant, £7 per 3000 pellets. Gun hire is £15.
So cheaper than paintballing and apparently and watching a few videos it looks crazy.