ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new motor.....

Well after selling my clio I decided i needed some boost in my life and went for this. A uk turbo with the Prodrive Performance Pack (PPP). It is the cleanest uk impreza i have seen and with only 36k on the clock one of the lowest milleages too. I love it, the cross country pace is amazing. Anyway here are some pics.

P1000554.jpg

P1000556.jpg

P1000557.jpg

P1000558.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Fair enough mate, I agree some are a bit chav but I think mine is fairly subtle and for 5k its a lot a car and performance for the money.

£5k! My brothers 55 plate STI was only £8k.

MCS R56
Fair enough mate, I agree some are a bit chav but I think mine is fairly subtle and for 5k its a lot a car and performance for the money.

Actually, it is quite subtle looking. Maybe I've just seen too many chavved up versions. They do sound nice!

Honda & VW
Nice mate, drove my mates Turbo 2000 and was very impressed considering they're low down in the grand scheme of scoobies.

Preferred you Clio though bud ;)

53 Clio's & counting
UK Turbo is a WRX!

Uk turbo was badged Turbo2000 and the imports were wrx

though the newer bug eye scoobs onwards, the uk's were called the wrx, all 'classic' shape uk sciibs were called the Turbo2000

I was lucky to own a nice red classic uk Scoob, which had the original Prodrive pack, still miss it now :(

Nice mate, drove my mates Turbo 2000 and was very impressed considering they're low down in the grand scheme of scoobies.

Preferred you Clio though bud ;)

Thanks Lee. Good to see the clio comming along well! Still finding it rapid? When are we gonna see pics of it on coilovers?

Honda & VW
Thanks Lee. Good to see the clio comming along well! Still finding it rapid? When are we gonna see pics of it on coilovers?

Yeah loving it still Ollie, in time would like to get more out of her though.

Coilovers are on and today i got the alignment etc setup correctly so it drives better but annoyingly i've somehow lost my DSLR usb lead so can't bloody upload any snaps.

35k! Wow...Sure it's not been clocked??! :S

I was dubious myself but the service history ties in and the condition is amazing.
I have had it checked over by a mechanic and have been assured that it has'nt been in an accident or resprayed.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
very nice same model my mate's got but his is Silver all carbon bits Big spoiler, cabon scoop's Advan's in bronze nurspec exhaust and a t-timer, Id buy it off him but he wont sell it too me as id take the spoiler off and put 3 spoke alloys on it