ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new Farnborough meet plan 12th April

Audi A3
Right folks,

Attempt number 2! Initial plan i think should be to meet at the kingsmead carpark in Farnborough around 8ish and then once all there formulate where we all want to go after to keep things on here. Hopefully we can get a monthly/every couple of months thing going!

If ok with everyone, was thinking of the 12th April at 8ish. Location Kingsmead carpark Farnborough.

if this date proves to be no good we can change it of course!

get your names on the list :)

1. James

Audi A3
Come on people lets get everyone else from the other thread comming!! Il
be there still but ive just baught a fiesta st so wont be in a clio!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am photographing a wedding this day so I can't make it! Have a good one guys :)

Full Fat 182
Good man, keep an eye open for my white ST, i shall still attend even though its not a clio haha

I have a mate who's converted a Fiesta Finesse to an st170 engine on throttle bodies and tonnes of one off custom built bits everywhere. Its absolutely nuts. Unfortunately its off the road at the moment due to losing abit of power.. with any luck it'll be on the road and I'll get him along.

Audi A3
Sounds good! Mines standard atm as just baught, got a long list of mountune parts and other bits, need to start saving!

monaco 172
I will try and get along to this. I haven't been to a meet for ages and will be good to meet some new faces. Just out of interest, if i turn up will i be the only clio? ;)

2005 182 cliosport
ill be in my 182..and might actually clean it ;) my mate missed out on the mountune ST but got a regular on instead

Full Fat 182
So are people still on for the plan this Saturday? I'll definitely be home this weekend so can easily pop over

Megane 275 trophy006
I'll attempt to come have to judge how tired I am after work. Hopefully I'll manage it and see some of you that I spot out and about.

Audi A3
unfortunatly im still at work in heathrow which is gutting! Was looking forward to meeting some new faces! Sorry chaps and chapettes!