ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Monaco FCS prep!

db

db detailing™
From this:

CIMG2743copy.jpg

To this:
CIMG2840copy.jpg

Full write-up here: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=122169

See you all in the morning!
Darren

db

db detailing™
You nearly finished yours Andy? I've got some pics of you from yest man handling my G220! ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
You nearly finished yours Andy? I've got some pics of you from yest man handling my G220! ;)

I'm doing Bits and Pieces but finding myself coming up with excuses not be out there..... I couldn't even be arsed to find the extension lead so I could hoover the Inside :(

Will give it a few coats of Britemax before I call it a day and then maybe a quick spritz i the morning before I set off.

1.4 phase 1
ohh so shiney.
are many of the CS members on stands at fcs or are you lot jsut parking in the car park to see the show.

SQ5
O dear, mines going to look so poor compared to yours :p

I cleaned and dried mine. Polished bonnet by hand to try get rid of flies and black mark from a bollard I hit at Snetteton!

My wheels are also caked in brake dust which will not come off and I've tried everything. From a distance though its clean as ever!