ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The MK6 Golf has gone chav

53 Clio's & counting
Tis a sad sad day, you can actually have these as an option :dead:

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

ValverInBits
just another to add to the list of recent wheel failures.

renaultsport-megane-1.jpg

and....i am serious. Love the car but....

aston-martin-v12-vantage-rs-3-big.jpg

the wheels are wrong.

Monaro VXR
Does the mk6 Golf have any decent wheels?

The GTi wheels are just as s**t in my opinion. Then again I don't think much of the MK6 anyway.

Nippy white cup
My m8 came round in a Black Mk6 GTi and I loved the wheels....same as mk5 but the inner bits are black rather than grey as on the originals.

Chris

I clocked that the wheels on the mk6 gti are pretty much the smae as the mk5's ones, lazynesss imo:(

The top wheels are awful, the ones on the meg look like erst wheels gone wrong.

What's so wrong with normal looking wheels thesedays ??:S

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
The Aston Martin ones aren't so bad I think, but the Golf and the Megane ones are just :dead:

M2 Competition
Is it just me that likes them then?

Not very sporty, but they look smart and concept car like :) i like them.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Dont mind the megane ones....well there mad but not so chavy...the aston ones however could have come straight out of a motor world mag.

DO NOT WANT

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

The GTi wheels are just as s**t in my opinion. Then again I don't think much of the MK6 anyway.

seen one the other day. only clocked it was a gti cause of double exhausts - looked utter pisch, just like clio 200!:clown:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

It's growing on me. They are very expensive though. I was in VW two weeks ago, and they had a silver GT model with the 1.4TSI. It must have had a lot of optional extras as the price tag was £26K!!! You'd have to be mental to pay that for a Golf imo.