ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mk2 is back and better

BMW E36 328
Its been a while since ive posted up any pics and ive done quite abit of work to the car, ive just been out to take a few pics so here goes.

This is what the car looked like last time i posted up any pics

P1010239.jpg

Im sure some of you remember lol, i lost interest in the car for a while but over the last 3 weeks im starting to love it again

P1010319.jpg

Ive had to lend the wheels that are on the car as my oz f1's are being powdercoated

A Set of Sparco Rev bucket seats, with sabelt 3 point harnesses and OMP subframes

P1010320.jpg

Xeons and silvervisions

P1010318.jpg

P1010323.jpg

Another side on shot as i love the ride height now

P1010322.jpg

More pics and updated on my progress thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?483791-MK2-PH2-Progress-Thread

Still to come

Im having my oz f1's powdercoated satin black
Front strutbrace to fit
Get the front bumper sprayed

Cheers for looking
Rob

Last edited:
  dci1.5 look RS
can't you have all the wheels from the same colour??

if you can't why don't you paint it like a rainbow? :rasp:

BMW E36 328
Thanks mate, yeah i was gutted beyond belief lol, but it got sorted and it looks miles better now than it did then lol, the only thing i miss is the cage

BMW E36 328
very nice mate. looks really low wat suspension you got on it

Got FK Highsport Coilovers on mate, its still got loads left to wind down but its sitting perfect now, it catches on a few things but overall it isnt too bad lol