ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the milk float

polo, here for lols
lol

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

in the boot is two green creates (can't rely seen the other one) and a load more round the back. now then cliosport it is question time;

how many bottles of milk do you recon are in the boot of my car!!!??? i will give you a clue, the total cost of all the milk was £99.36. Guess away!! lol
Btw i actually did useful things at home whilst the forum was down :mad: lol

polo, here for lols
no not quite that many lol. our milk delivery at work got recalled so me and one of the kitchen porters had to go and get some from tesco, got some mega funny looks.

Petrol Blue 182.
nozza ive never seen any pics of your car! or spotted you, however those blue fences, ive seen them some where before :S, remind me of the industrial estate by john nike. where do ya work?

polo, here for lols
nozza ive never seen any pics of your car! or spotted you, however those blue fences, ive seen them some where before :S, remind me of the industrial estate by john nike. where do ya work?

exactly were it is!! hewlett Packard

Petrol Blue 182.

exactly were it is!! hewlett Packard

haha i spend to much time at the golf range behind your work then!, thats one of my favrouit roads in bracknell, love those roundabouts lol

polo, here for lols
haha i spend to much time at the golf range behind your work then!, thats one of my favrouit roads in bracknell, love those roundabouts lol

not when youve got that much milk in your car its not!! :S