ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mighty 172 Cup 0-100mph clip

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
about 19seconds to the beep? which im assuming is 100mph or else 16(.5) seconds. is that good for a cup with those mods?

M2 Competition
Time? and time to sixty mate?

im soooooo crap at launching, lol.

can do it fine at lights etc, but on the strip on a timed run..... lol, no chance!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon on low 6's to 60mph.

The beep is the b2 overspeed warning at 100mph, but it always runs about 3 seconds behind. There's no way of timing that's 100% accurate but from when I set off, to when I reached an indicated 103mph (which is a true GPS 100mph) i make it mid to late 16's from the original video.

Titanium 182 FF
lol you know that looks like supercar performance to me!! fook that needle goes round fast.

I can't wait until i can afford summat that actually goes above 60 lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i am a 19 year old man, who loves clio's and doing 'stuff' in clio's. i am seeking similar males who are willing to be dominated in my clio!

MKIII 138
bout right, its a fast car the cup im sure 1.2/1.4/dci owners gawp at that, i saw a 1.2 vid a while back took about 2.5 minuets to get to 100mph.
and thats a 0-100 tuned up no back seats cup doing 100mph in about 16.5 (timed my last 172fullfat at 17.5) so about right..

now imagine a buggatti veyron doing 187.5mph in 16.7 seconds

meggerman said:
bout right, its a fast car the cup im sure 1.2/1.4/dci owners gawp at that, i saw a 1.2 vid a while back took about 2.5 minuets to get to 100mph.
and thats a 0-100 tuned up no back seats cup doing 100mph in about 16.5 (timed my last 172fullfat at 17.5) so about right..

It's not really tuned up (last I knew anyway), putting out about the same power as the other Cups we had at the RR day earlier this year give or take 1 or 2bhp. Good driver though :)

BMW Z4 3.0i
It said... panel filter, exhaust, remap and back seats out.

I saw that video but I'd assumed you must've done some serious mods to get it that quick. I just can't believe how quick the things goes from 0-40.