ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The lowwwwwww ph2 - Progress Thread

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Looks good mate but I think it looked alot better at the higher height IMO. I want my car to look like yours..

How much has it cost you to get it like that?

More poke than viagr
Sits a wee bit too low at the back for my liking, needs to be lower at the front or slightly higher at the back.

Really like this though bud, looking good!

Adz

Work van
j-welts - cheers dude :) i did work at the ski slope for abit whats your mates name ??

davers - its the spring hitting it self metal on metal horribe sound. Im going to try and put a hose pipe around the middle coiles of the spring to make the sound go away.

toms_clio - When you decide to slam your ride, you end up learning new driving skills and awareness about things that most drivers don’t care about. Angling up driveways and deciding if you can make it up a speed bump are other things that become second nature. You end up memorizing every imperfection on the road so it never annoys me, the lower the better lol :)

will post some new pictures up soon

S4 Avant
Your spring clashing action... I thought I had the same problem, but it turned out to be the exhaust knocking on the rear beam. Worth checking out.

Adz

Work van
when the v-maxx rear springs are in its fine it just when the custom ones go in. Its down to the springs being to small and no travell so the spring hit it self making a really nice sound lol

Adz

Work van
good/sad news lol sad news in the next few months i will be selling the clio, its been a epic first car and ill be very sad to see it go. The good new for all you jdm fans is im getting something jap but atm i havent got much of an idea, im thinking s13, eg6, ek4, mx5 hopefuly it wont turn into a money hole, i will only get the best if it takes me longer to finish so be it. keep your eyes out on the car for sale as i will post a thread up soonish. Thanks to the people of cs for all the help and adivce i got when starting this project. I'll be back ;)

Adz

Work van
Woohoo! Are you not putting it back to standard & selling the bits before you sell it??

tooo much trouble dude as i missing standard parts lol just want someone to have it at its best so they can enjoy it like i have done :approve: what are u doing selling bits or the whole car as it is?

Selling bits! I should imagine a standard car is easier to sell than a modified one as it'll appeal to more people. It's a lot of hassle though, you're right there!
Can't imagine what breaking a car & selling everything is like :dead:

Adz

Work van
hopefuly as mine is not over the top and looks ok it should sell fingers crossed lol i think breaking a car wouldnt be too hard as you dont have to put it all back together, only hard part is getting buyers which is kinda a major factor lool

Adz

Work van
dont think it is dude the code is 632 i think. Im not breaking the car as i wish to sell it as a complete car.

Adz

Work van
few last pictures of her

088.jpg

087.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

083.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

BMW E36 328
Car looks good in the last few pics there, didnt end up looking anything like f0xys, his will remain the best non sport to grace the forum lol