ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the lovers

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Yeah the colour difference shows up well....I just dont think Clios ever look good straight side-on lol.

I just don't think they suit the car :S
Each to their own though and if they last you then great :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbf ill probably sell the car before the year is out haha, my cars last on general 9 months. tho im not bored of this one just yet..

z4... or house... z4 or house.. hummm

Yeah the colour difference shows up well....I just dont think Clios ever look good straight side-on lol.

mine looks awesome everytime from any angle in any light, this is undesputable fact ;)

... actually it just looks standard but lower, but that's a good thing

182-racing-blue

IMO there is nothing wrong with either car, it's the pics that are pish. The right pics will do both cars so much justice equally, Laura mentioned they were just a quick shot so I guess we should let her off. Id like to see some decent pics of both cars. Maybe if you get the time you should add some to this thread!!????

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
plenty of pics of mine poking about, jons is just a standard looking ph1 so no real pics of that recently ... plus its always dirty lol

182-racing-blue

forum.jpg
Just a pic of my 182. Im sure fault can be found somewhere. Just thought it was a nice pic. :dapprove:

plenty of pics of mine poking about, jons is just a standard looking ph1 so no real pics of that recently ... plus its always dirty lol

it's clean(ish) at the moment :rasp:

... like you say, it just looks stock, so nothing special to look at... it's what's inside that counts ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ooo just realised the TT is about the same price as the z4 coupe.... hummm

can you live in a 2 seater??