ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Le-Mans 2011 Pic whorage Thread!

^wow...

the 4 FRPs were pootling around the rain soddon track on sunday, not sure they enjoyed me and fred roaring past being chavs.

BG 182
my best effort ...

5836805589_ebf8a20ae6_z.jpg

IMG_5313 by samdec169, on Flickr

hmmm i dunno, i stood and compared all the gt cars as i feel them closer to reality, the aston was the best come on! and the corvette so bloody loud and the lotus too and the... arghhh! ;)

Lotus Elise
The Porsche sounded immense, so did the Ferrari and lotus. Vette sounded lazy but epic fml I cant choose.

BG 182
yeh the aston/corvettes were nice, but for me the lotus won the loud pedal award !

i think i saw you lot leaving Beausejour Sunday night actually, couple of Megs and Clios covered in stickers, i was packing up all my camping gear and throwing it into the 182 at the time

DCi 100
yeh the aston/corvettes were nice, but for me the lotus won the loud pedal award !

i think i saw you lot leaving Beausejour Sunday night actually, couple of Megs and Clios covered in stickers, i was packing up all my camping gear and throwing it into the 182 at the time

Was that you in the woods in the corner closest to the toilet blocks on the other side of the trees?