ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The last Williams 3 off production line

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

All,

I have bought the last Williams 3 off the production line - and the last one to be registered in the UK, on a R Reg. Its been in a shunt, and will be repaired in the coming months. Pics to follow. 4050 miles. Any collectors out there want it after its been repaired ;)

Cheers

Paul

I will post some pictures of the car when I get it, as its repaired and after its finished.

Paul

As for value - god knows. Its currently on the HPi register, but the repair will be inspected and all being well, the car removed from Condition Alert and placed on Condition Inspected.

If anyone wants a price, please email me mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com

Can assure you the car will be like brand new when finished. No expense will be spared when repairing. Its a squarish frontal - so nothing major, lots of time and effort tho!

Paul

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

How did you check and confirm that it was the one off the production line ?

Can you check the info for any more williams 3.... Like mine ?

Well I only had it confirmed today Tony!

I confirmed with the supplying dealer - some of you may remember an R reg with delivery miles for sale about 2 years ago. This is the one - had the whole story from the dealer......

Got it in writing as well which is handy.

Paul

You didnt get it off a guy in Seven Kings did you?

Only the geezer I bought my valver off of, got a willy 3 on a R plate after he sold his car to me...

OK Seven kings in Essex.... I know it now.

The car was pruchased from Whitehouse motors (formerly Marchants) in Tunbridge Wells. Not sure where the guy lived, but obviously from this info, he lived north of there, in Essex.

Car was purchased by me from salvage company in Bury. But was originally sourced from salvage auction in Kent.

Paul

320d M Sport

hehe, should keep you busy Paul!

Good luck with it, sounds like a good project to be getting on with!

Yeah stupid really as if I am not busy enough.

However, this was somthing I couldnt let pass me by.

Paul

paul,

please post the pictures up when you can,i know would have already if you could! (god i sound dumb)

cos i want to see this bit of history (even if it is a bit poorly)

weve seen the 1st one, can we see the last one ever!

Well i beleive Frank Williams has never been registered so he could put it on a 03 plate. I bet there are other collectors that havnt registered their cars either.

190 BHP Willy 2

Theres a bloke round Aylesbury with a R plate Willy 3. Will try take some pics. Is a genuine car as ive actually spoke to him and sat in the car.