ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

CBR1K, F21 125D
K swap you say... :cool:

dsc420.jpg

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I know there are a few mx5 fans here, Jamies SR20 BDC mx5 is in the paint shop today, ill get some snaps on thursday night before he runs the wall at BDC round 1 this weekend :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Turner, nothing more surfaced about that one at the back of Evo?

Charged Superleggera
Dont know if this has been posted before but these are a few i found of J's racing DC2. Perfect DC2 IMO. Very purposeful and takes nothing away from the DC2.

aw0b1946.jpg

aw0b2012.jpg

aw0b1971.jpg

aw0b1968.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
Looks like someone with a penchant for carbon fibre was let loose on the front end. Dont like it. The teg is asthetically pleasing as it is imo.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

mad mikes 2011 4 rotor settup... the noise!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
except thats just a load of plates and housings just placed together :p but there is a company making a 12 rotor boat engine now... 2000+ bhp too lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Next week I'm doing some work on my mates 260z. I'll get some pics if any1 is interested. I know there not as scene as 240's but still a good car.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The only thing I don't like about that one is that one seat is the red bucket, the other isn't. It's a petty thing but it spoils it slightly for me. I'd imagine his misses controls that though.

Not just drifters seems common over in Japan in general. While searching Japanese auction sites for a 9 I noticed loads with a bucket & harness' on the drivers side and stock seat + belt on the passengers.

GSXR + KDX220
A few of my old Toyota Aristo TT.....and before anyone says, its a Lexus, its not...:rasp::rolleyes:

100_0507.jpg

100_0505.jpg

100_1051.jpg

And a "VIP" style mk2 Aristo
010jpg.jpg

007jpg.jpg

Qashcow
I'm on the hunt for a lexus gs300 as a tow car for the clio, I haz very limited budget though so struggling funnily enough