ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
as far as i know yeh... he didnt say anything someone on the rx7 club spotted him on fire on the side of the road... then it all got taken off and hushed up....

ahh thatll be why nothing was reviled on another forum were on.

Seat Ibiza FR
jesus christ that hachi is the f**king nuts!!!!
It is awesome, it has the SR20DET engine too.
P1020006.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
FMP thats 100% a photoshop flames done have shadows!

100_0795.jpg

Them wheels on a classic scoob without a spoiler would be p**n

Dude lives across the road from me, lol. Keep meaning to go speak to him. Looked better on his previous rims and without the spoiler, he's only swapped them and fitted the BGW in the last week or so.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
love these wheels! look awesome! if only they had a clio fitment!

whats with the lights!? not standard...

children... dont comment on stuff you dont understand, continue to play with traffic, the wheels on the scooby, if they are real rays wheels and not retarded rota copies... they do them in any fittment... so there is your first issue.... secondly... they would look s**t on a clio... thirdly... those lights are standard on the r34gtr ztune which is what the car is... so yeh... you fail at jdm...

clio 200 F4Rt
children... dont comment on stuff you dont understand, continue to play with traffic, the wheels on the scooby, if they are real rays wheels and not retarded rota copies... they do them in any fittment... so there is your first issue.... secondly... they would look s**t on a clio... thirdly... those lights are standard on the r34gtr ztune which is what the car is... so yeh... you fail at jdm...

lol, truuuuuuuue dat!

Integra Type-R DC2
Telling him to go play with traffic because he doesnt understand though... :S

Not everyone has a wakaba tattoo'd on their left ass cheek.

clio 182

while your on your high horse, rota dont do them in clio fitted and i agree only rays should be fitted to jap cars and rota's are 'fake'.

look on google and look a the headlights on the ztune skyline, i am a big fan of the r34 and i cant see one picture of the 'projector' style headlight on any r34 in fact. attached a few examples...
ztune05_07_1600.jpgnissan_skyline-z-tune_r13.jpg_MG_3892(1).jpg

also, that skyline "ztune" isnt a proper ztune, where is the nismo logo painted on the intercooler!?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i wouldnt fit ****'s to a push chair let alone a frigging clio!

the pics of the r34 you say the lights arent right on are the official pics that nissan released...

Nissan-Skyline-R34-GT-R-by-JAPO-Motorsport-600x399.jpg

another pic...

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio 182
i wouldnt fit ****'s to a push chair let alone a frigging clio!

the pics of the r34 you say the lights arent right on are the official pics that nissan released...

Nissan-Skyline-R34-GT-R-by-JAPO-Motorsport-600x399.jpg

another pic...

official nissan press photos...
nissan_2005-Nismo_Skyline_R34_GTR_Z_Tune-003_1.jpg
many photos online in this style
no chav headlight eyelids and has carbon front lip. y would nissan not put nismo logo on the intercooler!?

the photos you have are a rep ztune on a photoshoot, seen an r33 with custom projector headlights so can be done with the r34.
clearly someone who couldnt afford a nismo intercooler.