ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Yeah, same thing without typing it all out. 3 piece would be the best.

wrong not the same, the super advan racing and the super advan racing 2 are different wheels...

you can get the super advan racing wheels piece of piss in the uk... i know someone with 3 sets for sale lol...

the super advan racing 2 are harder i have only ever seen 3 sets in the uk... 1 set was on the HKS uk s15, another set i was gonna buy but the bloke had fucked the polished lip up by painting it then found out he had filled them also... however they are on a car in swindon... and the others are on a car that has been sat in the same place for 4 years now... im thinking of speaking to the owner to get them lol.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
oh my word, want

3740345881_829e08252b_b.jpg

wrong not the same, the super advan racing and the super advan racing 2 are different wheels...

you can get the super advan racing wheels piece of piss in the uk... i know someone with 3 sets for sale lol...

the super advan racing 2 are harder i have only ever seen 3 sets in the uk... 1 set was on the HKS uk s15, another set i was gonna buy but the bloke had f**ked the polished lip up by painting it then found out he had filled them also... however they are on a car in swindon... and the others are on a car that has been sat in the same place for 4 years now... im thinking of speaking to the owner to get them lol.

Problem with version 2s is the very limited sizes :(

Integra Type-R DC2
Bit of a random one, a guy who works on site drives this in most days, though from what I gather his son is the owner of it. Maybe Malice recognises it? Its toight.

15042010182.jpg

13042010181.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
I would, but I dont know who he is! One of the lads spoke to him months ago when we first came on site, and apparently its running around 600bhp... dont know how accurate that info is.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I am liking the old skyline more and more.Any for sale anywhere,and what astronomical price do they fetch...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I am liking the old skyline more and more.Any for sale anywhere,and what astronomical price do they fetch...
A genuine Hakosuka can fetch over 6 figures ;)
Theres one up for sale although I dont know if its genuine, 5m yen which is about £35k