ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Ph2 - 172
Had I of known about this thread I wouldn't have ranted on elsewhere!

Some serious cars in here and loving the RX on the previous page, very nice; always has a soft spot for them really.

As its a JDM thread here are a couple of my mine, The scooby was running around 430bhp and the Mak around 350bhp

scoobywork.jpg

scoobywork3.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Both awesome cars and very different despite the constant comparisons!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the best looking widearch s15 kit is this

haze1.jpg

haze2.jpg

haze3.jpg

haze5.jpg

haze4.jpg

haze6.jpg

vertex ridge... tbh the vertex ridge kits on the other silvias look amazing too!

Tappd'd RS
Had I of known about this thread I wouldn't have ranted on elsewhere!

Some serious cars in here and loving the RX on the previous page, very nice; always has a soft spot for them really.

As its a JDM thread here are a couple of my mine, The scooby was running around 430bhp and the Mak around 350bhp

Both awesome cars and very different despite the constant comparisons!

Beautiful examples!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That Vertex S15 is awesome.

People say things about the quality of Vertex kits though. Hmm.

I read a thread where some American dude paid through the nose for one for his 15... only for it to turn up as a copy, made for a four-door R33. LMAO.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
That Vertex S15 is awesome.

People say things about the quality of Vertex kits though. Hmm.

I read a thread where some American dude paid through the nose for one for his 15... only for it to turn up as a copy, made for a four-door R33. LMAO.

really?? i have heard nothing but good things if you buy genuine parts... driftworks are the uk supplier and have sold a few kits i think...

lol @ calling it a liner! :rasp: It's only a friggin R34 GTT, auto. It's gay! lol

Those pics do the red S15 NO favours at all. In the flesh it looks totally different, has massive pressence and looks the tits! :D

Oh and the two things on the rear screen are aerials. Thought you'd have known that malice ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why would i know it has 2 ariels... i cant think of any situation where i would want to stick 2 ariels on a car lol, hence i have an internal ariel and my external that dont work is gonna come off eventually lol...

malice you must've seen other cars imported from Japan with the aerials? I think they're for the TV, there's two on each one, they open up, stick up and extend.

Mate got some on his "liner" ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only ariels i have seen have been on big vip aristo's or chasers that have them on the front wings... dont interest me lol i would much rather ejaculate over seats or wheels than ariels lol!

M135i
I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I absolutely love the WRC-style spoiler on the white new shape scooby.

Think I know what my next car is gonna be.....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
found the car im gonna base mine on...

DSC00891.jpg

well for the back and sides anyway... thinking my rims either need to go full black like that or a deep midnight purple or possibly something like a dark battleship grey...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you seen the one Falken used as an ad car?

sexual isnt the right word lol, Black, no spoiler, not quite sure what wheels looked like Advans amazing

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
pretty sure it was a black burnout kitted fd... which does look nice but its been done in the uk... im going for murdered out street drifter :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why :( ?? just dark rims with stance, low, noisey and sleek... dirtyness lol, my rear window sticker collection is getting good too, got some rare stickers on it now :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh i thought you were gonna spray it matte black for a second. id love an illest sticker but i dont qualify :cry:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i got a "glovebox pleasure" drift team sticker :) and got a pretty rare "go HAAARD" jimmy up sticker coming should be here tomorrow and im in talks trying to get a team burst sticker, but they are rare and cost lots so i have to swap stuff for it lol!

need to buy a fusa

and no im not going matt black, not my taste i dont think it looks right unless you go mad... i would go deep purple with glitter in it if i could lol!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
rare stickers bud hit me up, seriously i can sort you out just send me a pic and ill do it for you

Turbos.
That Zeroforce kit on the blue NSX is what i have in the garage. That is a nasty diffuser though!

The 2nd lot of Subarus FMP posted are incredible.