ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
[youtube]AKcW35M0zzU[/youtube]

guy is english, moved out there to start a drift company...

first down hill corner entry is f**king hero like! that takes massive balls to do that!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
[youtube]1mhFyBMupzk[/youtube]
genuinely think keiichi is one of the best drivers i have EVER seen...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oops...

19153_259251021022_509966022_4907892_7529101_n.jpg

19153_259251031022_509966022_4907893_6694476_n.jpg

manji-ing on the motorway goes wrong lol

Ahh, look at you sniping things off my FB for a sly chat about it on here, lol.

Prob the 3rd time ive smashed that bumper up now, easy fix with a bit of fibreglass as usual, no other damage, done more damage pretty much every drift day I do. Its called driving a car hard for what its meant for, rather than just poncing round town in it ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its ok its just the bumper cracked he will stitch it back up and the head light fucked which he has some sleeks for anyway... oh and rear light which is easy to repair, from what i have read and been told he was very lucky it wasnt alot worse...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol stav u slaaaag! you got enough jap s**t you should post it on here! glad it wasnt worse though! i still want a ride in it! before u kill it more lol!

Considering what we was doing, we was mega lucky not to do loads of damage, im used to recovering bigtime spins from drifting so knew how to make it less painful, didnt even stall it, but thats the risk you take with, err, fun. Drove it home, day or so's work to fix it all, just minor cosmetic, the light isnt broke, just bent the mount slightly n made the bulb go. Just glad it didnt touch almost any panels or do anything mechanical.

Can see all the battle damage I've already given it on these pics from earlier that day, so that front bumper repair is nothing, the rear bumper was already in 3 pieces, just stitched up.
_MG_0102.jpg

_MG_0107.jpg

Qashcow
still in love with your old half built blue R32 Stav, i had a gun metal R32 at the same time, obvioulsy not Pikey though!!

That blue R32 has had about 4 owners since me, and im not sure if its even running yet, badass car, but I hate building stuff, just have to as cant afford cars that are already amazing, the RX7 is the first ready-badass car ive ever had.
The engines from the 32 is in a R33 in Holland, but the cars still in the UK IIRC.

Dunno if you've seen it, but heres a quick vid thats also got me pissing about in the RX, and near the end you can see im coming back in with the side skirt hanging off, the bumper looking worse for wear, and thw whole car covered in tyre delamination marks, the damage is just an occupational hazard but easy fixed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6T0QHaDC8

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i remember the skyline also... do you still have the chaser?

and im still not sure how u managed the whole s2000 thing lol

Qashcow
i thourght the shell went to Belgium or something. wasnt it a RIPZ built engine? i popped into Robs workshop in NZ 2 years ago, the guys a f**king legend!

i couldnt afford to run all the fancy s**t anymore, hence im in a clio. still fun, and very reliable on track - touch wood. love the RX, bashed and beaten.

Engine went to Holland or maybe Belgium, I forget now, shell went to Devon, then Northampton, then up north somewhere, then I dunno, never kept track, just kept notiicing it up for sale.
Chaser is also in Holland, and the GTR engine from it is in Gloucester.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
no i dont mind the hispec brakes tbh... but the company atomic rex... well i cant comment as it could cause hassle with my court case...