ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

That S2000 looks lurvely.

Mugen RR's are amazing, but i dont think it'd be the only 1 in europe. I think there are about 3 of those motors in the UK now.

Did your mate buy the Mugen from Performance Cars Manchester?

Andy @ 200BHP just sold one in the North East AFAIK.

Clio Sport 182
My mate just taken deliviery of this.

First UK owner . . .

s2k.jpg

What you peoples views on inlets?? just about finished my 83mm B20/B16T buildpeople seem to saying ealbrock (SP) victor x, but looking at it, i just refuse to beleave its the best out there?

comments folk

172cup
Its the one that was in EVO and all the other mags. He's getting it detailed this week and some work on the front splitter as it is a mess. I am trying to get him to send me some pics but hes being a perfectionist!

Supposedly there are two now. A black one with a reg plate rr09 adv. Or someit. And here is a pic of my old CTR with my mates Ring edition.

Check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEmO...northeast.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1873.0

Last edited:
  172cup
Sorry Christopher! No way he says. You should have seen his DC5 he had before he traded it in for the RR. It was his daily run around! Only had 7k on the clock. The s2000 only has about 3k on the clock. He only ever brings it out in summer, at the minute it is on stands in his garage so no to put pressure on the suspension. He is obsessive!

PS he only ever buys Mugen mods!

This is a link to the club I am in in the northeast. A few pics from last years meets.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330308453855

Turbos.
Doesn't look quite as good in the Honda thread, with the whites being different! I take it the S2K is a UK model in pearlescent white?