ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

M

mini-valver

Seriously! As much as I like the DC5, The EK9 is more my type of car. Little hatch that looks smart, rare, fast and has something special about it. Faster than the DC5 too ;)

172 Silver Cup
Each to there own, both classic cars in there own right! Here's some more pic's just for u Bjorn! Loving the Mugen too bud! The whole car was kitted out! The owner took it all off to sell all the parts, what a absolute waste! The car was XXX Hardcore p**n

MugendTeg3.jpg

MugendTeg4.jpg

MugendTeg.jpg

My Old Beast

Civic2sep-1.jpg

M

mini-valver

That DC5 just looks like Paul Walker has tossed off on it. Really not to my tastes at all, lol....

172 Silver Cup
Mini, before I bought my 172 I was looking at buying a EK9, they still fetch good money! Thats what made me go for the 172

M

mini-valver

I know yeah, maybe too much for what they are TBH but I farking love em....

172 Silver Cup
Think you hit the nail on the head, get more fun to your pound for the RS. Lets hope the people who do own them look after them so we got something nice to buy at a later date!

Each to there own, both classic cars in there own right! Here's some more pic's just for u Bjorn! Loving the Mugen too bud! The whole car was kitted out! The owner took it all off to sell all the parts, what a absolute waste! The car was XXX Hardcore p**n

MugendTeg3.jpg

:hail:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
white onevia is sex ... hnmmm i want a sileighty or a onevia now... onevia is rarer....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
NO lol variettas look sex with the roof down... roof up they look like a t**t lol and tech neither of them are onevia variettas red one is just a silvia vareitta and the black or grey is a silvia strawberry varietta.

they do a s15 varietta hard top think its called made by a company called autech... from some angles it looks ok like...

761_5.JPG

that looks ok ish...

then you see this...
761_2.JPG

and when the roof is up it looks even worse!
761-9.JPG

looks like it has downsyndrome!!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
More of that p**n MX-5.

I'm considering buying it and putting my engine in it.

888-1.jpg

888-6.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20vt
To 60, I think you'll find it is.

EKAYNINE.

DC5 is marginally faster to 60 than an ek9, the ek9's 0-60 time which is always touted about of 5.7s is an urban myth. ek9's and dc2's are similar, again the dc2 is marginally quicker, as the b16 has even less torque than the b18. The ek9 does seem to be regarded as being the better handling though. So the ideal combo' is an ek9 with a b18 or k20!