ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Adz

Work van
IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

Miguel1.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not a fan of the spazzy mx5 look, makes it look like a kit car.

Having a stroke.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Where was that Merk?

Funkypower open day, took loads of pictures but those ones are some of my Favs. The Takata Harnesses/Brides are in an FD2 type R (Volk alloys) which was probably the nicest honda I have ever seen.

M135i
Funkypower open day, took loads of pictures but those ones are some of my Favs. The Takata Harnesses/Brides are in an FD2 type R (Volk alloys) which was probably the nicest honda I have ever seen.

Owned by a fella called Simon?

He's spent a fortune on that car and its awesome! :cool:

Turbos.
What is the conversion on the MX5 with the British '60s look front end? Bizarrely, i saw one yesterday on the M25. They look cool from the front, but then you realise it doesn't fit in with the rest of the car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What is the conversion on the MX5 with the British '60s look front end? Bizarrely, i saw one yesterday on the M25. They look cool from the front, but then you realise it doesn't fit in with the rest of the car.

Pit Crew kit. Really high quality if it's genuine. Dollar too.

Qashcow
Having just sold most of the Clio I'm wanting to buy an mx5, this thread is making that option easier!! SR20 engine into it though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bomber i swear if u stick a sr in to a mx5 i will slap you hard!!! put a 12a in to it! peripheral port it and twin throttle bodies on it... will cost under a grand too!

Qashcow
I'm doing that, I'm doing that tomorrow and you sir, are going to help. Lol. I'll buy the car closer to winter, nice and cheap then rag the hell out of it till it goes boom. I miss rwd so badly

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I'm doing that, I'm doing that tomorrow and you sir, are going to help. Lol. I'll buy the car closer to winter, nice and cheap then rag the hell out of it till it goes boom. I miss rwd so badly

this!!! do it! na too don't worry about the turbo will rev to 9k and be sooooo much fun!!!

i will help to do it all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Qashcow
I hate turbos after the GTR, heat scares me. That's why I supercharged the Clio over turbo. Either way, I know a 1.6 oe 1.8 mx5 will only keep me satisfied a week or so lol

MY04 Scooby STi
I haven't posted here for a few years but this thread has helped pass a morning at work so I thought I'd offer up a couple of FN2 Type Rs
DSC01875.jpg
d94c7b3e.jpg
And mine own FN2
DSC01673.jpg
DSC_0359-1-1.jpg