ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol on your 14a? ha ha did they even come in anything above 15"?? there are a few companies making copies now :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i drive my mums mrk3.5 mx5 and im 6"3" and fit fine, infact hachi's are smaller to drive lol!

CLIO PH1 172
hard looking s2k

danny_bulletproof03.jpg

danny_bulletproof02.jpg

danny_bulletproof01.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well considering he's owned it for the past year and half (Maybe more?) I find that hard to believe? LOL! Also the fact that it was sitting on a Driveway at some guys house for years, he just knocked on the door one day and made him an offer.

Well considering he's owned it for the past year and half (Maybe more?) I find that hard to believe? LOL! Also the fact that it was sitting on a Driveway at some guys house for years, he just knocked on the door one day and made him an offer.

Well there was a black vert that was literally sold every other week on driftworks when I first joined up on there. And it was as much a state as that, and there's not exactly lots of them kicking around.

I've never actually seen that for sale until now though!

I remember a black one being up when I was getting seriously sick of the 14a. Was half interested until I saw the shitty roof and state of the bodywork.