ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

JdmIntegra.jpg

silverteg6.jpg

silverteg4.jpg

silverteg.jpg

silverteg2.jpg

silverteg3.jpg

1109n5z.jpg

70es14.jpg

I did wonder if it was, but then thought why the hell would it be on the bootlid when pretty much most of them are up front.

Guess as long as it's on the outside in the event of an accident probably makes little difference where it is specifically so long as it's there and indicated with a sticker.

Not overly, just happened on another source. Unfortunately there's only a finite amount of cars/pics/vids on the net so uncovering the unseen proves hard once you've already posted up so many.

Qashcow
wtf is that last impreza? either its had a smash and bent to feck, or a piss poor photoshop. that rear wheel is comical

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That MX-5 Wiffs of barry. Un-Finished paintwork and a big bodykit :/ Yeah it's got mmkay stance but yeah. Not really my thing.

Rest are noice as feck.

EP3? Don't be a r****d, I know you're captaining a barge at the moment but take the opportunity to change to something with some sort of steering feel.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I just fancy a change when my insurance drops, and it'd make sense to save money during that change, would it not? ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
1.6VTEC, on some coilovers, some noice jap poke, etc. etc. The 1.6 is a good engine tbh so why not? ha!