ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its been confirmed, rita the rx7's heart is damaged, she has had a little heart attack and needs some loving...

so the heart is being removed, she will go through a full strip down, have a good clean, and paint, then her internals are going to be ported to allow better flow, she will then be rebuilt and a bigger single turbo is going to go on, bigger injectors, new fuel rails, loom tidied and stripped of useless parts, then it will all be plonked back in and she will be run in then mapped... hopefully should have 400-500 horses at the wheels!

hopefully 3-4 weeks she will be back! oh and in the same time she gonna have her shoes taken off for a clean up :D and some spacers so she is tucked and flush, and a v mount intercooler... goodbye lots of money... hello stupid car :D

Charged Superleggera
its been confirmed, rita the rx7's heart is damaged, she has had a little heart attack and needs some loving...

so the heart is being removed, she will go through a full strip down, have a good clean, and paint, then her internals are going to be ported to allow better flow, she will then be rebuilt and a bigger single turbo is going to go on, bigger injectors, new fuel rails, loom tidied and stripped of useless parts, then it will all be plonked back in and she will be run in then mapped... hopefully should have 400-500 horses at the wheels!

hopefully 3-4 weeks she will be back! oh and in the same time she gonna have her shoes taken off for a clean up :D and some spacers so she is tucked and flush, and a v mount intercooler... goodbye lots of money... hello stupid car :D

malice that must be costing you a serious amount of money.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
when you popping over to show me then ;)

soon as its on the road i will be driving everywhere to get it ran in lol! i recon i can do 1k in a weekend lol! then once mapped i shall give runs lol!

as for how much its costing... i could buy another rex for the same lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i knew i would need it soon, luckily i got a few companies giving me massive discounts for sponsorship etc... one of the companies is giving me a corner of their workshop to let me take the engine out and allowing me to clean up the bay and paint it... (im thinking a bright pink bay btw lol) will then drive the engine to brum to get it split and get a shopping list :) then order the parts, as well as the turbo etc, get it ported and built (they also painting it) then collect it, and stick it back in, sorting a few things on the way like turbo oil feeds and drains, sort out the down pipe then we are done :)

oh the loom is gonna be re done as im pretty sure that is why i chipped a tip, the wiring on and around the injectors look a bit suspect, which is what i think led to det and the chipped tip... front rotor actually had really good compression, just a shame the rear went.

i knew i would need it soon, luckily i got a few companies giving me massive discounts for sponsorship etc... one of the companies is giving me a corner of their workshop to let me take the engine out and allowing me to clean up the bay and paint it... (im thinking a bright pink bay btw lol) will then drive the engine to brum to get it split and get a shopping list :) then order the parts, as well as the turbo etc, get it ported and built (they also painting it) then collect it, and stick it back in, sorting a few things on the way like turbo oil feeds and drains, sort out the down pipe then we are done :)

oh the loom is gonna be re done as im pretty sure that is why i chipped a tip, the wiring on and around the injectors look a bit suspect, which is what i think led to det and the chipped tip... front rotor actually had really good compression, just a shame the rear went.

Let me know when fella! Thats my neck of the woods.

clio 200 F4Rt
image.gif

Two 0 Shitx

Why don't you get some uprated pistons? :cool: /bait

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
would love billet rotors... 600 ish each i think, but will rev to 14k as a safe limit... in oz they reved them to 19k!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Those bullet proof RX7s aye Malice ;)

bullet proof untill the injector harness snaps off and then when you come on boost the secondary injector does nothing lol.... boost with no fuel leaned the frigg out and BANG lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i also dislike them, shows what the right wheels and drop can do

those advans make every car look good, have yet to see them look bad on a car, and lol at that r32... check all the dents and bends in the front wings from catching lol!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
epic was gonna say if you'd posted just text id of complained about the lack of images

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Never loved so much before <3 Although the 33 would be back of the list completely they just look too tubby imo :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The legacy makes it cool, but still my least favourite skyline I just dont like how it looks. Unless its the Top Secret one orrr the HKS Drag R33:
2816475859_cd55e21d89_o.jpg

21002090012_large.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
chris you sir are f**king s**t you missed one of the best r33's off the list!

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(33)%20copy.jpg

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(65)%20copy.jpg

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(35)%20copy.jpg

its in the uk now... has been for a couple years...