ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Awesome !!!!

11136288795_b67a32007c_b.jpg

Toledo Unit by scrooge89, on Flickr

Damn f**king light reflections!!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've tried all that, that's the best I can get it to look with those light reflections. Pita

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
There was some awesome lighting at Oulton Park yesterday, and the lens flare is genuine lens flare, it look uncannily like the Photoshop render, but there is no fakery here, only a 1/50th pan facing into the sun :)

11151885396_2826608508_z.jpg

Mini by Niall97, on Flickr

Some great stuff recently.
The Mini shot is very cool and atmospheric, Niall.
Really like the autumnal feel of the E36 shot, James.
All the mountain shots are awesome too, Aaron. Great reflections.
I was away on a uni trip this weekend so took the camera.
Managed a grand total of zero photos!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
With a working DoF of approx 4mm this was incredibly difficult, I wanted the reflection to be as sharp as possible. 2nd frame and I nailed it, giving me a few ideas on an expansion to this shot.

No PP whatsoever.

ugehu2ub.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen that done a few times, and when the bloody clouds don't get in the way, it looks really good.

I trecked an hour up a mountain last night for some star trails (after an hours drive!) and it bloody clouded over. Well pissed me off! Got a picture out of it but not happy with it, and the light pollution too :(

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Not an ideal setup for this shot, I had to lend a flash and then it was just one flash and two exposures that are then blended in photoshop, so some light is missing in areas. Still, I’m pretty happy with it :) (I’m doing some more photos for Jonff another time in the daylight)

11280457674_124997d19c_z.png

Mk1 Focus RS by Niall97, on Flickr

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nice shots from the both of you, shelter looks moody and the sweet stall makes me smile for some reason lol

I like Shelter as well, but probably prefer the other one.
Great effect in the foreground.
Liking the Focus RS shot, Niall.
As I said on Flickr, bet it is a fantastic car!
Like the composition and bright colours in the sweet shop photo, Tom.
As for me, I finally got my camera out after taking about 5 photos in 2 months!
Sadly it was only to check that it still worked, but I'm off to the US in a few days so should get an airing over there!