ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just added you on Flickr Riad, you've got some fantastic shots on your photostream. The kind of shots that make me want to grab my camera out and go and take some photos myself.

This one:

A weekend of Zeds, I think I like this pic the best...

8648213196_792e16659f_c.jpg

Another Zed by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Gonna have to get you to help me with a few car shots. Mine are always so poor, maybe its just the car!!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anglesey? Great shots mate!

Adele, have you stuck up a thread with your NY set? Always enjoy NY threads!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Luke, yeah its on Anglesey. Had to drive through a massive council estate to get to it. Thought I was going the wrong way!

Want to get there for sunset one night and maybe some star trails too.

Yeah, that's creepy but hella cool and well made.

Nice set Tom, How was it would you recommend it?
Loved it. So much so, I've already booked my second visit for August with the missus.

If you're not fussed about accomodation - like, you use your room as a pit stop, and you love to explore - it's perfect for a budget holiday. They all speak amazing English, so it's easy to sort out without travel agents. I got 1 double room, 3 nights and 4 proper full days, for £330, including flights from Liverpool to AMS direct. :D