ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

6254955250_cdb6de3d8e_b.jpg

Untitled by Brazo76, on Flickr

Brazo that shot of the steps is one of the best shots I've seen in this thread, REALLY like 'abstract' photos like that. The B+W processing is great too.

Thanks Dan, It's weird but I took a lot of 'ok' shots in the hours leading up to that pic but in hindsight each different shot added a little to the evolution of that steps picture, even though the proceeding shots were of different subjects.

Not worthy of it's own thread but it's calendar making time again, so I had to make a cover. 12 of mine from the last year-ish.

Cover2.jpg

Strange crops as I was limited by the available space on the front.

CLIO Iceberg 172
yeah thought it might be a bit of a different subject to try out, plus me dad was burning some old crap so thought grab the camera

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Took this yesterday on the way out to the wind farm. Looking forward to the winter, hopefully get some good sun rises

6263390866_dfb8fcdb32_z.png

Gutted for you mate but surely thats one pic you don't like!!!

How much to get it repaired?

Lol, true - but it didn't deserve a thread of it's own and will serve to remind me not to do this next time. As for repair price....god knows, never had a lens repaired before, plus there is also the worry that it might never quite be the same. Some of my best photos have been taken with this lens :(

2.2 bar shed.
Lol, true - but it didn't deserve a thread of it's own and will serve to remind me not to do this next time. As for repair price....god knows, never had a lens repaired before, plus there is also the worry that it might never quite be the same. Some of my best photos have been taken with this lens :(

Front elements are pretty cheap to replace. Looking at around 250 quid?

2.2 bar shed.
6283688418_0f9aa2f1c5_b.jpg

Worcester Street by SamPegler, on Flickr

I call it, fat b**ch on bench. Seriously though, she had tits on her front and back. Been trying to get back into street again recently, gonna go to birmingham/bristol at the weekend and try and shoot something interesting. Walked around for a couple of hours today and didnt really spot much of interest. St Nicks market in Bristol is probably the best place for street in the southwest? If anyone else has any ideas that are accessible by train then pipe up...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back from a few days in Jersey

I will get more up once i've gone through them but I like this one of the Silver back gorilla at the Durrell zoo. Didn't come out too bad considering I was shooting through scratched glass :)

Silver back (1 of 1).jpg