ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Oil Burner
Thanks, but whats "fix the white balance" mean? (newbie)

The shots have a yellow/orange cast from the artificial lighting. Personally i actually don't mind a small amount of yellow cast on indoor shots as that is often the type of light in the room.

If you want to adjust it then you can edit this in Photoshop, Image - adjustments - colour balance. And its the yellow/blue slider you want to use.

The shots have a yellow/orange cast from the artificial lighting. Personally i actually don't mind a small amount of yellow cast on indoor shots as that is often the type of light in the room.

If you want to adjust it then you can edit this in Photoshop, Image - adjustments - colour balance. And its the yellow/blue slider you want to use.

thanks for that I'll give it try.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
For banter purposes. (Ross is a friend of mine)

5178776768_0d21141466.jpg

Camel
very nice dubster. is it a one off race or you follow the circus around?

I stay in Dubai so went again this year amazing day going to Bahrain aswell next year just going through the photos of the weekend this is my favourite so far it came out realy well.