ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

RS Megane DCi 175
4531925152_db8be4befb.png

Took this shot over the weekend from quite high up - worked well for some tilt-shift action I thought!

GR7

Shiny red R32
I love cows and took these pics the other day when I was walking my dogs along the lane near where i live. The cows and dogs were sniffing each other and often do it!

LucieBassetnuzzlingcow950.jpg

LucieLottieBassetHoundsandcow950.jpg

I wasn't too keen on the huge bull sniffing the dogs though!

bull1950.jpg

Last edited:
  Hyundai i40
This with the sword a bit further back so you could see the eyes, or even just one slightly better, would have been an awesome pic. :D

thats what i was thinking when i seen it....if only

Kids are the hardest thing to take pics of sometimes

Cupra
thats what i was thinking when i seen it....if only

Kids are the hardest thing to take pics of sometimes

Agree 100%. So many times I have kicked myself for just missing the moment. There are always hundreds of others though. :D

Doing some more product photography at work lately :)

DSC_3162_resized.jpg

And as I'll be doing a bit more photography, I pursuaded work to get some proper gear in :)

IMG_0039.jpg

I went to check out the 'Volcano Sunset' last week, it wasn't actually any different to any other dry dusty time of year, but still looked preedy...

848208291_mp6LF-L.jpg

Then I bought Hipstamatic, I'm sure the plastic lens purists are hating the iPhone generation, but what the hell, it's great fun and a serious consideration for my 'take one lens' to New York later this year...

847142054_9qJ4S-L.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ok sweet, i'll instal FF now then greasemonkey. The BB links? Is that the link you use when you "attatch picture"?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finally!! Nice one for the help. Thought you had to go through the attatch picture option, didn't realise you just straight pasted the link.
Cheers!!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah definitly. Just checked your flikr- you got some amazing pics on there! That lightbox stuff looks really interesting.

RIP Dan
Won the UK's ugliest building 2008 but I like this piccy. Cookie stayed here too, so it's famous;)

4558151515_db95d0d384.jpg

A cliche boats shot:

4558791838_da6b454853.jpg

Meh, my Mrs and her womens rowing team getting dwarfed by a gin Palace:

4558809272_b899a099f9.jpg

This is probably my favourite photo, I've ever taken. If it wasn't at a crappy resolution I'd get it blown up and put on my wall.
4559113464_aa3414e73c.jpg

(honest)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There really is some brilliant shots in here :approve:

Wish that I was half as good as some of you guys. Especially you planetX!