ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

DSC04772.gif

that is a real winner! love it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
It is an amazing piece of kit, but having seen your shots, would not be much use to you. You'd loose the range, focus and shutter speed that you need for birding.

Picture quality blows my old 40D out the water though. There is such a difference that it made me wonder if there was something wrong with the 40!

Revels, I did wonder about it, but nobody batted an eyelid. :)

Thats what im unsure about, the full frame. The focus I could live without for now because Im not after birds tbh they just appear more often than other wildlife lol.

Would love to start landscapes properly though and thats the temptation!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
bit of editing in lightroom or wotever its called and photoshop and youre onto a winner

I would love to but I wouldn't know where to start and probably just f**k it up. Feel free to have a go if you want!!!

197 ff albi
im by no means any good at it but i had a little play with photoshop i don't know if its to the CS standard but you know:

windsurfercopy.jpg

Last edited:
  182 Trophy (216/500)
Couple of mine from Australia 2004

Attachments

• Picture 007 edit.jpg
    Picture 007 edit.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Coffs Harbour.jpg
    Coffs Harbour.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 009 edit.jpg
    Picture 009 edit.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 31
Liking the Clio pics on this page.

Here's a 2010 Robin...not as good as last year but there's still time and spring is a little later this year.

4466924208_6181ba4559_b.jpg

ibiza cupra
only taken on my phone but i think its top.
Photo0852.jpg

its one of the lasers from when i went to see dj tiesto live the other week

BG182®
Took this last year when out with the old man. Remember having a slight brown pants moment when it continued running towards me.

Shotgun later showed it tho...

Gorgeous animal IMO.

3316236174_c2fc321026_b1-1.gif