ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some nice shots recently in here. The iPhone shots are pretty impressive, and that road looks lovely!

Some from today in work. Had some really nice clouds out at sea today.

14189766623_6d4e767401_c.jpg

Drama over Liverpool by A_Cro, on Flickr

And some on the way back in.

13985107088_3251912148_c.jpg

Power by A_Cro, on Flickr

14169054722_efda34aabe_c.jpg

Non tourist view by A_Cro, on Flickr

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
The processing is different on that photo, can I ask what the original looks like ?

M135i
Trial and error! I used f/7.1 or 6.3, 1.6" exposure, 100 and 200ISO and my 10-20 Sigma lens. Make sure your tripod is wedged in well. Next time I'll try sticking it up front and maybe light the interior up too with something.

You want a smooth bit of tarmac. The M-sport suspension on my 330d meant a lot of the trails on images were not entirely smooth on the images that I binned.

Some great shots, I like the rim lighted couple Matthew but having tried it recently myself albeit with sunlight as the rim light and flash as the key light some of the images can look like the couple have been superimposed on a background!

like the graffiti shot Nial, it makes me want to setup some urban 'youf' to put his fingers up as a gun and shoot back!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cracking shot tom! Something very peaceful about that photo. It would look great hung on a wall as a large canvas.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely shot Tom, spotted it earlier on Facebook. A shot that I've tried many times up here but with no luck, just too many trees!

Took this this morning. Lazy seal just didn't want to move!

10171155_10152822289432892_4737175251918303238_n.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Congrats on the explore Habitual, one day I'd hope to make that :)

LOVE that first bike pic JamieG95!!

oh n thanks Ben :D

Cracking shot tom! Something very peaceful about that photo. It would look great hung on a wall as a large canvas.
Thank you! I may get a print for the occasion as it's my first Explore and it's a big deal to me. It's been a long term goal as an amateur since I started...

Lovely shot Tom, spotted it earlier on Facebook. A shot that I've tried many times up here but with no luck, just too many trees!.
Thanks Aaron. I live in an urban area, I just got a little lucky. I was driving to Ludlow and just spotted it. Turned the car round, went back and I was done in 5 mins! Virtually no editing and the crop is right off the lens. It was an easy picture and a lucky find..

Congrats on the explore Habitual, one day I'd hope to make that :)
Thanks mate. Patience! ;)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Thank you! I may get a print for the occasion as it's my first Explore and it's a big deal to me. It's been a long term goal as an amateur since I started...

Its a great achievement, I wish I still had the time to go out and take photos of landscapes and random things, its rare I get a chance these days, every weekend between now and september I am shooting weddings, maybe I will get a chance later in the year. I love what I am doing though and wouldn't have it any other way!

Here is another from the weekend which I quite like..

14225708402_a16f0580a2_c.jpg

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
There are some very nice pics again in this thread, congrats guys.

Had time yesterday to take some photos. Perhaps I managed to capture the summer feelin':

14232718465_fba0ded0c2_c.jpg

Summer is coming
by <-Y->, on Flickr.