ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Inferno 225 cup
Puppy love.

She was moving a lot :(

7yba8e7y.jpg

Clio 182
Here's a few from my first ever trip out with my nikon D3200 so a complete noob and I haven't edited or anything.

Any c&c welcome,

DSC_0201_zps3tsfl4z5.jpg

DSC_0277_zps2oizyew8.jpg

DSC_0149_zpspcpkg3vu.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Dog is awesome! What magic did you use to pull off that one? (n00b here if you can't tell, but I have a dSLR lol)

Italian 3.2 V6
Thanks, canon 50d body with a fixed 50mm f1.8 lens. But unfortunalty I can't remember the settings :( (iirc they were something like aperture 1.8-2.2, 1/30-1/50 shutter speed, iso 320-500)

Italian 3.2 V6
Well I ventured out today on the hunt for the Ashgill force waterfall. Was a great day out, weather was kind for a change. Note to self - I WONT be taking the dog again as he's too much of a pain in the ass when on my own (has to be kept on lead).

Please criticise as I want to improve my images as much as possible :) I used the 50D matched with the EF-S 10-22 & tripod. Also had ND filter (cokin p.154) on all images apart from the first one as that was hand held. Iv obviously already edited them but I fear some may be "over" edited??

11627287084_1740914d65_c.jpg

Ashgill force by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

11627649796_1ae91581eb_c.jpg

11627611226_4cf453c0a5_c.jpg

11627041773_979cd785b3_c.jpg

11626962973_1f7de0a6dc_c.jpg

11626690905_3928c0ce6b_c.jpg

11627005593_d5b44beac2_c.jpg

11627174933_efdbaf2f2e_c.jpg

C&C more than welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That electroluminescent wire is good.
I have three colours but haven't really put it to use much. Have plans for it though.

I need to make a wheel. Just need to find a wheel. Have all the leds ready to go!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That electroluminescent wire is good.
I have three colours but haven't really put it to use much. Have plans for it though.

I need to make a wheel. Just need to find a wheel. Have all the leds ready to go!

EL wire - that's it..! Mine came from the far East and the customs label said it was a gift and 'a hairbrush' haha !! :S

I also need to make a wheel.. :coffee:

I have 4 bikes but none are any good for this haha :eek:

Need to have a word with the Do-As-They-Likeys next door to The Unit and see if I can have an old scrap 20/24" BMX wheel I think !

White APE
Brazo where do you find so much great architecture?

TEG can you expand on your plans on a light wheel - what's its use?

Thanks Kayzee, my little yellow and blue set have generated 17k views in 2 days!

It it did take 3 goes to get that picture right in terms of exposure, weather conditions and 'straight' up to a point images can be corrected in Lightroom but they need to be close to begin with when shooting nearly vertical and my first set were way off!