ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got the MAF fitted and it goes like fcuk now (well, compared to the 206 I've been driving recently, lol) runs perfectly and sounds a lot better. Awwwwwesome :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
£110 posted, lol! From importcarparts.co.uk. It's my own fault for trying a second hand one and not buying a genuine new one in the first place. Live and learn.

The sound on full boost is night and day now. Before, the MAF was sending out wrong oxygen readings and the fuelling was all over the place and not running on all 4 cylinders.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No mention of a gearbox change either.

I think I may be putting the oem downpipe & maybe oem centre section back into my Impreza to make it a little more friendly for daily use lol :eek:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
A Wrx wagon (blobeye) is at the top of my list for next car at the moment,

my mind and wants will probably change between now and then, but we shall see

Roll on October! :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had to do it. Just bought a h&s system 2.5 with decat open mouth etc. I like my 3" japspeed but had a h&s on one of my previous impreza's and loved it. There's a debate on a 3"vs2.5" system so be interesting to compare.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I missed one a while back. Haven't bought anything for the car since November, well I have but nothing to speak of. Was in two minds to sell but I like the car, it's old, rattles, gets on my nerves sometimes but love it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think I'm going to keep mine as it is now and just keep it maintained and clean. Maybe even switch some bits to oem. Going to use the new toy for track!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha, track it but try not to sell it! :p Yeah, a 540bhp Rx7! It's going on the dyno tomorrow night all being well for a bit of a health check. If it looks good I'm leaving a deposit!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
10419630_10152450335347118_7729606044172849435_n.jpg

Needs a bit of a scrub. If all goes well I'll whack up a thread soon.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Timing belt change! Is it worth splashing out and getting a kevlar uprated belt?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fair one, mechanic had mentioned I could get a kevlar one for an extra £70 quid and the brand wh*re in me got a little excited. Normal one it is lol.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
iv got a real hankering for a lovely classic estate, must be getting old.