ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Hybrid.

Thought id do some picture wh0ring, not done any for a long while :approve:

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

Smart :approve:

How does this compare to a 172/82 in terms of performance?

Got a few problems at the moment with it....but going to do some proper compairson video's when its fixed....

Its going to the brands renaultsport trackday at the end of the month, should be a good test also ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
And revs! Im limited to like 5955 at the moment :dapprove:

LOL mine cuts in about the same sometimes.. but think thats due to my battery being knackered and the ecu relearning. RS tuner map should give it about 7200 but sometimes it seems to kick in about 6000 randomly!

looks good.

how quick are these? compared to 172/182`s?

Well it's the same motor except about 200kg less...So won't be shy.

hopefully!

Ive got no heater matrix, no dash (just clocks), no blower unit, no interior, rear 3 windows are polycarbs, boot skin has been cut out along with the 2nd + 3rd skin of the bonnet...so there isnt much left really :p

Golf GT TDI
hopefully!

Ive got no heater matrix, no dash (just clocks), no blower unit, no interior, rear 3 windows are polycarbs, boot skin has been cut out along with the 2nd + 3rd skin of the bonnet...so there isnt much left really :p

cool. love old skool hatches. makes me want to dust my 205 GTI off:cool:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Yeah apart from the pages of 'to-do's ive got....Main one being the rev issue as mentioned earlier...and the tons of stuff waiting to be fitted to it :dapprove:

lol well keep cracking on main thing is it running and on the road

106 GTI
Love the shot with the bonnet on the floor, isit one of the mods for the pure functionality of it ;)

Williams
Looks brilliant! you must be satisfied with all your hard work!

Love the bonnet now, how pratical would that be on a daily drive? Can anyone just go and pop your bonnet off? As im sure you know, working on the Mk1's is a right pain in the arse with the bonnet style. And putting it on/off on your own is a pain in the arse!

Correct about the type of bonnet....pain!

Nah, its still latched on the catch at the back, so you have to go inside, pop it, then flick the aerocatches up...lift off :)