ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The great exhaust debate !

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
And for the book the Yozza's arnt THAT loud, my new race system with a decat ran up a 96dB at Cadwell on the weekend. Quieter than my old Ktec stealth with a cat:S

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Out of interest. Will i be okay with my unsilenced decatted ktec stealth at oulton park? Im guessing i will as there its 105db, thought id check though?

Dan

Megane RS 250
Talking about exhaust, have you seen the akrapovich system?
Give a look at their website and tell me that their dyno graph are not bullsh*t!!

Clio 172
Talking about exhaust, have you seen the akrapovich system?
Give a look at their website and tell me that their dyno graph are not bullsh*t!!
It might be BS, but their exhausts are gorgeous to look at. If I could afford one, I'd be worried about someone stealing it for scrap value. Maybe there's a market for locking exhaust rubbers!!

Megane RS 250
Ahah! It's true that the finish is VERY good, the weldings are perfect. I find shocking that a company of such level needs to use tricks like photoshopped dyno charts!

Trophy 265/500
I'm looking at a 192 thanks to my OEM blowing last week. Just looking for a good fitter in South Yorkshire, as the place I used to use has really gone downhill.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
my RS 192 is silent on motorways with the cruise control on, i love it. the only thing i dont like about it is the poor quality of the de cat pipe. the exhaust hasnt fit properly since the day it was fitted.