ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fast Show - A little bit chavvy

black ph2 172
I Have raced speccys tigra at the pod It beat me by 5 seconds !!! LOL

you didnt run then vicky :eek:?

Any clios runnin what were there times ?

I done a 15.3 with a poor start. F**ked all my runs only second time ive been need more practice, recon i will get a high 14. My brother said he see the rb with black 182 wheels do a high 14.

any one else?

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Pod was full of chavs today but it was a great day. I liked the 172 cup on show near the strip. Had bits of yellow on it. I see the racing blue 182 beat that red subaru, i was happy with that :)
Most 182's i see on the strip got off to a bad start. Best cliosport time i saw was low 15's.

That was me... :)

Also beet the white corsa vxr the redtop corsa b the saxo vts etc...

I had 8 runs 4 of which I was trying different starts and it just boged down on the start, my other 4 runs went realy well...
My best time was a 14.9220 @ 94.08mph
The rest were 14.9253 @ 93.30mph
14.9716 @ 92.72

And all the others were all very very low 15s
1st time down the strip at Pod...

Last edited:
  2.2 bar shed.
Cheers Sam - yep already running a minimax controller.

Didn't see any members cars despite looking :(.

Wish I could afford the 25 quid to fill my bottle up. Giggle gas is fuuuuun. Gaz was on themgzr.co.uk stand, I was going to be there but stayed at home to do uni work... Exciting I know.

SG9 Forester STi
£25???? You need to tell me where your NOS fairy is lol! Mine costs around £65-70 to get brimmed. It is a 12 pounder though.

2.2 bar shed.
£25???? You need to tell me where your NOS fairy is lol! Mine costs around £65-70 to get brimmed. It is a 12 pounder though.

I rock the 5lb'er. I keep telling myself its for power to weight purposes...

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
That was me... :)

Also beet the white corsa vxr the redtop corsa b the saxo vts etc...

I had 8 runs 4 of which I was trying different starts and it just boged down on the start, my other 4 runs went realy well...
My best time was a 14.9220 @ 94.08mph
The rest were 14.9253 @ 93.30mph
14.9716 @ 92.72

And all the others were all very very low 15s
1st time down the strip at Pod...

Thats good times mate for first attempt what mods you got ?

More poke than viagr
No way Gaz, with all those MG ZR's? Bloody followed, and got stuck behind them all on the way in! Would explain why you saw me at hotel aswell though.

Show was alright i thought, some nice stuff mixed in with a lot of chav crap. And the bumholes who wouldnt stop playing their s**t music as loud as they could! WHY!?!?

Cant remember what stand i was on, but was right over the other side, basically on the road that goes all the way around so had to walk miles to get anywhere :(

GOLF GT TDI
Hi all
I used to be a regular member when I was 17 and had my clio unfortunatly i lost contact with alo of you when I changed to be next car and now my latest one.

my car is the S2000 Turbo and great that you have noticed it alot of work has gone into it but still more to do, do you mind if i use the images of my car and save them to my computer :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all
I used to be a regular member when I was 17 and had my clio unfortunatly i lost contact with alo of you when I changed to be next car and now my latest one.

my car is the S2000 Turbo and great that you have noticed it alot of work has gone into it but still more to do, do you mind if i use the images of my car and save them to my computer :)

Your welcome to them mate :)

One of the best cars at the show!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the thread hijack Mike :eek:

Just thought i'd put a couple of my pics up

5571817745_79e9b54707.jpg

5572407426_31b6d0cea2.jpg

5571817115_23df0b227c.jpg

5571816837_cfeace8690.jpg

5571816475_73df5189d8.jpg

GOLF GT TDI
+1 if its the one im thinking of its bloody beutifull! The light blue one?

....think i saw it at cleaned-uk meet last month aswell?

yeah the light blue one thanks for your comments, spent alot of time getting her right not quite finished yet but getting there,
the build was finished about 6 months ago and is currently running 320bhp @ 6psi of boost, now i know everything is running right ill be increasing the boost to about 25-30 psi and should reach between 500-600bhp.

people have been asking me if i am going to be doing any body work mods I am doing some very suttle changes but love the Sleeper look :)