ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Famous Turini's

182 & Porsche 986
Might sell them on or get them done in some meantal colour

PhotoshopGREEEEEN.jpg

Do that! like it :approve:

Hows about flourescent pink ??

Company behind ours called pink have black vans with big flouresecnt pink 'pink' logo's on them, they looks quite funky (good if your doing track days)

ValverInBits
If it was me i would keep it silver, looks tidy/grown up.. where as the green looks funky & diffrent but to 99% people on the roads the'll think your colour blind lol

Good price on the wheels, mine came free with the car :approve:

pfft, don't listen to other people! they no nothing;)

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Both colours look rather funky and different. Was considering painting my 182 wheels an unusual colour until i sold it lol.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Na RB is mint!

Another one I didn't load to photobucket, waiting for a diffrent picture to be done - try and make up my mind

brembomoddedfront-orange.jpg

Megane 225 F1
wheres my green and orange ones :( i was looking forward to seeing them :( might have to attempt it myself (photoshoping that is)

C

cliosportheth

i like the orange with the matchin dimonds,what do ya recon will go with the silver sport,am fancying blue,and sorry a dont meant to try and hi jak ur thread just stuck for ideas