ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

Megane r26
Re: someph-ing different...........

inspired you to get a clio....blimey, thanks for that credit...enjoy it

wanted one for ages dude tbh but pissed about abit when it came to buying but i got straight on blower to a pal that day whos a car salesman who got hold of one for me. Yours jus pushed me even more to sell me tracked up saxo an move on hopefully gonna go down simalar route engine wise this summer

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

some sneaky pics from the mag, its still on the shelf for the next 10 days with a free hat,

main.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

very happy, looking forward to stage 2 and a new car

Picked up the mag today, I never told the other half so she was quite shocked when she saw you on there.

Car really is looking fantastic, the cage in particular is stunning. Magazine not really my scene, but very nicely put together and miles better than I remember Max Power etc being like back when I was 18-19.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

mid-march hopefully, fred has the finishing touches that i posted to him last week, and then new seats to go in, possibly new harnesses also,

can't beleive the sparco's haven't sold yet tbh

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

mid-march hopefully, fred has the finishing touches that i posted to him last week, and then new seats to go in, possibly new harnesses also,

To be fair your sparcos are mint! Car is lookin awesome Neil!:cool: Glad to see your going to the action day at castle combe in april. :D Actually bought fastcar magazine for the 1st time ever just to read about your car. Good article. The free hat helped too! lol.

RB 182

What new seats are you having installed? Will hopefully see this next Friday is it's still at Fred's :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

To be fair your sparcos are mint! Car is lookin awesome Neil!:cool: Glad to see your going to the action day at castle combe in april. :D Actually bought fastcar magazine for the 1st time ever just to read about your car. Good article. The free hat helped too! lol.

lol...good times

What new seats are you having installed? Will hopefully see this next Friday is it's still at Fred's :)

should be having the finishing touches this week, so should be there

Its not low enuff... look at how much your stretching out the window to touch the floor ;)

lol.....you should see where i live, most people would bail at the sight of my drive with the car that low, i raised it to get up and down are drive.....thats as realistic as the driveshafts and subframe will allow....will have a dub to go low soon....

TrackCar & F30 330d

We have those harnesses for our Formula Student Race Car.

Rather expensive but very very nice.

Megane 225 F1

I love your car so much <3.

Will it be ready in time to be on the cliosport clubstand at castle combe spring performance action day in april?

TrackCar & F30 330d

yers just a tad....lol... i am so desperate to get my car back now....
i will be saving 4kgs alone on just swapping my seats

Yeah thats pretty good espically as the Evo's are not excactly fatty's are thay!

Its wheels where i'm going to be saving a silly amount of weight if i end up getting the Ultralegeras (cant spell)

172 Cup

Very good choice on harness mate. Love my Schroth, look the dogs

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

I love your car so much <3.
Will it be ready in time to be on the cliosport clubstand at castle combe spring performance action day in april?

i really do hope so.....

Yeah thats pretty good espically as the Evo's are not excactly fatty's are thay!
Its wheels where i'm going to be saving a silly amount of weight if i end up getting the Ultralegeras (cant spell)

i was thinking about going the OZ route in the distant future, but the images are sooo light, think i may put propper tyres on them and then sort the cars bodywork to suit the extra width...hmmm...overfenders

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

dont fancy lending me your roof rack n basket for FCS do ya ;) lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

custom yes.....to fit the lengths perfectly.
the red ones that were on the car were borrowed lastminute.com for autosport so had to go back to there rightful home.

the new leads are not yellow sadly, i looked for that but as with the rest of the build it was more important to get quality, no point in scrimping on leads. I spoke to magnecor and he could do yellow but it wasn't his product and didn't particularly want to use it in this application.

we went for the magnecor KV85 COMPETITION CABLE
Primarily designed for racing engines using racing ignitions,turbocharging and supercharging.Entire jacket made from aerospace extreme heat-resistant silicone rubber.Exclusive Magnecor 2.5mm Metallic
Inductance Suppressed Conductor will suppress EMI indefinitely,allowing this
cable to be used on road vehicles with any ignition and LPG gas conversions.Can be fitted into most original lead holders.

Qashcow

Primarily designed for racing engines using racing ignitions,turbocharging and supercharging.Entire jacket made from aerospace extreme heat-resistant silicone rubber.Exclusive Magnecor 2.5mm Metallic
Inductance Suppressed Conductor will suppress EMI indefinitely,allowing this
cable to be used on road vehicles with any ignition and LPG gas conversions.Can be fitted into most original lead holders.

making new words does'nt make you cool;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

making new words does'nt make you cool;)
His cute face more than makes up for it though :eek:

copy and paste from the company website, does that make me less cute?

Its a good seat if so.
I have one. Not one for fatties :D

nah they are deffo not for fatties...lol, saved 2.5kgs over my sparco's per seat, i do have a probelm though

i currently have sparco seats with custom sidemounts and subframes and OMP harnesses,

the custom sidemounts allow me to clip my inside harness on to the subframe base (on both seats). and the custom subframes currently have the slider on.

I now have some recaro's (seats, subframes and sidemounts), there is 2 problems with this...

1. i would have to source some sliders from the original seats as this is how the recaro subrames work.

2. i think i would need to sort another way of fixing the inner harnesses as the recaro sidemounts will not have the ability to clip/bolt to like the custom ones did.

all opinions are welcome, photo's would be great, mainly of the inner harness mount points