ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Estoril Blue E92 M3 from the german p**n thread.

S3, HD Nightster
Spotted this car in a multistory car park (called 'The Waterside' IIRC) in Cardiff Bay on wednesday night.

Number plate ending 'WYO'. Looked great in the flesh!

I assume you were doing the same as myself and checking out the rally GB service areas which were awesome by the way, literally saw all the big name drivers cruising around Loeb, Hirvonen, Raikkonen, Block etc etc

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Yes was me , was there wednesday for the shakedown and thursday for the special stage , it's not bad is it:D

Was blowing a gale a bit thursday , hopefully going up to Resolven tomorrow

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
072.jpg

076.jpg

079.jpg

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
I had an RS4 on my list when I bought this , but they seem to have too many problems considering the money I was looking to spend , the main problem is the inlet ports coking up , and they all seem way down on the quoted power , and the suspension has problems leaking , after reading up on them , it really put me off them

I did have issues with the software on my gearbox which all the early DCT boxes have , but after the latest software downloaded , it is now perfect , the gearchange is amazingly fast , certainly makes the car

Did you say that this was the only one in the UK?

As I'm 99% sure there's one at Stratstone BMW in Doncaster at the minute.

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Did you say that this was the only one in the UK?

As I'm 99% sure there's one at Stratstone BMW in Doncaster at the minute.

Its the only one in the world as far as I know , because BMW wont supply one new this colour , you can get a similar colour called Monte Carlo blue , which is a special edition with black wheels and trim , I had mine resprayed from Silverstone blue

See here for a start to finish thread I did on the M3 forum

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19179