ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The engine light!!

Clio Cup, Corsa Van
Hi guy's, I'm new to this site and to Renault.. I've bought a Clio Cup to make into a track car!, I think the car's already been
Mapped! as it doesn't hit limiter until 7500/8000RPM.
I've put a De-cat on and thats when the trouble started! put a code reader on and first one was P0130 sensor1 Bank1 Lambda
second was P0135 heater1 bank1 not a clue??? and the third was P0120 throttle/pedal which I've sorted.
any help on the P0135 would be nice!! thanks IAV..
Jeff

Clio Cup, Corsa Van
Cheers Amos, I was told at a rolling road that if I put an extention on the second lambda with a small feed hole it would put out
the light?? which I have, and it hasn't so it's the precat one not the second one..

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the second lambda would be bank 1 sensor 2.

You can try swapping them to see if the fault is with one sensor or pick up a Bosch one from ECP.

Clio Cup, Corsa Van
Swapped them round, lights stopped off but still when warm gets a misfire so taking the inlet back off to check plus and leads are all ok!
was new when I got the car in feb, but you never know..