ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The End Of An Era, My Standard Racing Blue:

VRS
Well after 3 and a half years of ownership everything that is being sold has been taken off and sold on :( made a tidy packet from the parts though :)

the car is looking very standard but also immaculate, i made sure everything that went back on was as new :)

Its funny really as i must be getting old now, the standard ride is lovely and smooth, the handling is great, the car is silent in the cabin, and a pleasure to drive :) almost wonder why i modded it lol

Looking for a new car now so the racing blue will be up for sale soon

How it was in its prime:

DSC_0199-1.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Aug06Misano.gif

June07BlackFogs.jpg

June07RSBadge.jpg

june2007006.jpg

As she stands today:

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

thanks for looking :)

andy

VRS
For those who don't spot much of a difference, the bits i have sold on are:

BTB Exhaust
Yozzasport Decat
Angelworks Matched Inlets
ITG Maxogen
Cobra Misano Reclining Bucket Seats
Gaz Coilovers
LED Interior + Sidelights
Vibe Active 12" Sub
Rainbow Components
Viper Cold Air Feed In Lower Grill
Custom Front Diamond and Dash Inserts
Megane 225 Alloy Foot Rest
Hillpower Polished Strut Covers
Powdercoated Blue Strut Brace
Custom Sprayed Engine Cover
Carbon Look Battery Cover and Fuse Box Cover
Blue Hillpower Silicone Elbow
Blue Samco Coolant Hoses

VRS
Still bits to go tho!

nothing really worth taking off now, would only be worth selling the wheels
but even then i dont want to get a shite set of standards with dodgy wheels as i may have this for a few months over winter if i dont see anything for sale that i like

sell your 172 and buy this ;)

Fabia VRS
Looks Mint mate! Thoughs wheels suited it down to the ground!! What you looking at getting next?

Porsche Boxster987S
in its prime id say it was the best RB on the site and even now with all those parts sold its still 1 stunning car. credit to you mate

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
noooooo. Do agree on the modding thing though. The Cup went back to standard for a few months a few yrs back, the height was shocking, but the ride was nice, and the lack of noise good. In the end, refitted the H&R's, decatted the standard exhaust. I even thought the Maxogen i had fitted was a wee bit noisy lol!!!! Like the 197, only major mod is the coilovers. They sound good as standard :)

320d
Shame its the end of an era for you, must have some good memories with the car.

Onwards and upwards ey?

Tangoed Works
aww its a shame mate. we had em in their prime though and thats what counts... onwards and upwards, defo an end of an era.