ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The dark side to motorsport

Crazy crashes. Several of those (or more) almost certainly involved a lot of deaths. I notice one of them appeared to be Martin Brundles major incident from some years ago.

This should probably be in the media section BTW.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nasty stuff.

The original 4 strings "take me away" has been ruined by this chavy euro version imho

Cupra
That ferrari/ porsche one has a nasty story assosiciated with it too. The video of the aftermath is here

The driver of the Ferrari ending up suing the track and promoters of the event because there was no proper safety crew in attendance. He won nearly a million dollars and unsurprisingly ended up with some pretty severe burns

306 GTI-6
one clip actually says something like 'in memory of.....' in text on it.

Some horrific crashes, but then some quite mundane ones near the end, about 1 and a half minutes too long overall i think, and the music was shocking.

audi a6 3.0tdi
They have ruined a perfectly good song which is more alarming than all those crashes....how dare they

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Jesus man, good find. Some serious stuff there, had to chuckle at the Prototype lifting and hitting the sign though (although it was pretty bad). Video muted FTW though TBH

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1.59-2.03 is bloody mental!!! Can't even see if its a car/bike/plane/Turkish delight.

Mental video.