ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dangers Of Tardis

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
A couple of weeks ago I removed the gti spoiler from my white Rallye. It had been bonded on with some silicone based stuff and left a sticky horrible mess on the roof. No problem I thought, ill break out some tardis and that should help me get it off. At this point it started raining so I moved the car into the garage and pulled the up and over garage door down slightly so I didn't get wet.

i started applying the tardis through the spray bottle and all was going well. Now, I don't know how this next bit happened but I somehow managed to turn the bottle around and spray myself point blank in the face with the stuff. I can only liken it to been PAVA sprayed and was in immediate pain. In literally a blind panic I went running towards the house to rinse out my eyes forgetting that I'd half closed the garage door....

Ouch

8984BA01-806F-412D-9BB8-059BF7AC103C-159-000000105C233C85_zps9c85dcbf.jpg
m

Tardis - it's dangerous stuff.

Honda & VW
Yeah dangerous stuff indeed.

Another warning is be warful of Beds, stubbed my toe yesterday on one of the legs- you've been warned!

Flol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
flol - sorry shouldn't laugh

ive done something similar before with polish, sprayed into my eyes accidentally lol

Years ago I had antiperspirant in an aerosol but the aerosol release was blocked...used needle to clear blockage and sprayed it to see if it was still blocked...straight into my eye...antiperspirant on the eye is not nice!!!

172 cup
​I'm 29 in August and have a bad bald spot :( gonna give up at 30 and start the shaving forever process! Gutted.

I really don't want to do that but im going to have to as well eventually, piss*s me off because my brother isn't losing any at all

Years ago I had antiperspirant in an aerosol but the aerosol release was blocked...used needle to clear blockage and sprayed it to see if it was still blocked...straight into my eye...antiperspirant on the eye is not nice!!!

Yeah that must of been a bit uncomfortable lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hahaha!! Superb.

​What a pathetic story for scar story time in the pub!