ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The cups looking good

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Got my cup machine polished by Shadowness on Sunday. Been wanting to get it done for ages to get rid of all those bloody swirl marks! So i was lucky to become Shadowness's first official customer! :approve: Im reaaly pleased with the results. He has decided to take it up as a small business in his spare time. So if anyone is interested in getting theres done in the southwest/midlands regions drop Shadowness a pm. Very reasonable prices too!

Decided to take some photos of my own today after giving it an extra coat of wax. Was abit cloudy, so couldnt really get any great reflection shots, plus my camera is s**te!:dapprove:

If you want to see the results of sundays work checkout this link:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=425023

Hope you like!

Quade1.jpg

Quade10.jpg

Quade2.jpg

Quade11.jpg

Quade4.jpg

Quade6.jpg

Quade5.jpg

Quade9.jpg

Quade8.jpg

Quade7.jpg

Looking good Dan, glad you like the results! Was worth it in the end lol! :D

Was deffo worth it mate. Thanks again. Think i might need to invest in a digital SLR in the future. Think ive been spoilt by your stunning pics lately! lol ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Your is only one of a select few on here that makes me miss my old one!!
Love it!!

looks mint how much was it did he cut the bumper for you aswell any vids?

The system cost me about £420. This includes a silenced decat. Without the decat would of been just over £300 (mention cliosport.net) Charlie builds the exhausts on the car. You can choose exactly how you want it to look and sound. Guys a legend! Any problems ive had with the exhaust he has sorted for me without any fuss!

Only vid ive got is this one from when i had it rolling roaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWCwljgDgw