ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cup and a little new addition

Clio 182 cup
Well had a little spruce today seen as the cup was looking a bit dull and dirty :dapprove:
Had a few thing put on over the last few weeks had,

A full oil change with 5W-40
Ngk ignition leads
Powerflex Lower engine mout
Short shifter & shorter pin

and finally got my bimarco Futuras in :cool:

so a few pic now....

DSC04593.jpg

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04592.jpg

DSC04580.jpg

and now onto the clean pics nothing special seen as i don't no wot i'm doing with the camera :rasp:

DSC04588.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

And my Favourite one :D

DSC04587.jpg

How it looked before

28ccf81f.jpg

not to sure wether to get another carbon bonnet so what do people think ?

Opinions and comments please

No horrible comments :butt:

Clio 182 cup
Hartz its on Vmax unfortunately haha, yes fletch it is indded been friends for a while with him and he said it was for sale so snapped it up about a year ago :approve:

Naughty Nautical
Looks perfect mate! :) If you let me know next time your out locally and will pop out too :D

Disastra Coupe
Looks very nice although unsure on the exhaust... Defo looks better without the carbon bonnet imo.

Clio 182 cup
Very nice mate.

Spacers would look good, pushing the wheels out a bit.

yes mate in talk with JMS at the moment about some rear spacer/shims and then 10/15mm for the fronts

Like the C63 hiding in one of the pics too

thats a eager eye it is a beast of a car :D

Looks perfect mate! :) If you let me know next time your out locally and will pop out too :D

yes mate need to come to some meets really u ever down hedge end as sad and childish as it is ?

Lovely looking motor, how are you finding the short shifter?

I echo Scutch though, spacers next.

the short shifter is actually really good :approve: it shortens the change soo much more than i thought it would and looks alot better imo

Looks very nice although unsure on the exhaust... Defo looks better without the carbon bonnet imo.

Cheers mate, wot do u mean about the exhaust have been looking at the group A oreca system but i like the look of this one :S

Stunning :D.

lush this mate!

Last edited: