ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cumbria Meet/Run Day out!

Italian 3.2 V6
hey!

here is a few pics of the meet/run out today! was a gr8 day! rain stayed off thank god! some gr8 fast roads, felt although i pushed the Flamer to its limits for the 1st proper time, which i really enjoyed! :D abit twitchy at times due to wet/muddy surfaces. but was all good fun! gr8 day!

wasnt much point in washing cars as they became very filthy very soon! :( lol.

hope all the others who attended injoyed it also! was gr8 to get to know some new faces also!!

INJOY!
View attachment 31800

View attachment 31801

View attachment 31802

View attachment 31803

View attachment 31804

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 Trophy
Crazy man in the Astra got nothing on the little Clio that burned me off on the way home through Coniston ! I was Gutted ! Looked like a 1.2 with the high visibility stickers, Highway maintenance type stickers.

Could not F***in believe it !!!

Was having a good day until then,lol

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
good day out lads!
Ben what do you mean burnt off by a 1.2?? you must have been fatigued from the amount of driving you done! good to see you made the effort though.

Clio 182 Trophy
Ben what do you mean burnt off by a 1.2?? you must have been fatigued from the amount of driving you done! good to see you made the effort though.

Something wasn't right with that little Clio. I think Sebastien Loeb was driving it. I couldnt keep up and was really trying. In a way I couldnt really be arsed but I didnt want it to happen, I didnt want to be beat by a little clio.

Must have been fatigued, thats my excuse anyway ! I was doin some pretty crap driving.

Italian 3.2 V6
lol shame on you ben! haha, you never no it could of been a sleeper! lol haha! better luck next time!

Arctic Blue 182 Baby!
cracking pics there! loved that astra van the poor lass in that passanger sseat must have been terrified haha. The road choice's were brilliant, couple off brown pants moments chasing some dodgy driver in a flamer 172 ;) haha

Jamie's GTA sounded awesome, nice to put some names to faces. Roll on the next meet !

Paul.

Black 182
Crazy man in the Astra got nothing on the little Clio that burned me off on the way home through Coniston ! I was Gutted ! Looked like a 1.2 with the high visibility stickers, Highway maintenance type stickers.

Could not F***in believe it !!!

Was having a good day until then,lol

I think it was chasing the astra that must have worn you out ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
cracking pics there! loved that astra van the poor lass in that passanger sseat must have been terrified haha. The road choice's were brilliant, couple off brown pants moments chasing some dodgy driver in a flamer 172 ;) haha

Jamie's GTA sounded awesome, nice to put some names to faces. Roll on the next meet !

Paul.

:eek:"Dodgy driver in a flamer 172 !!":eek: ..hahaha! moe like sheer skill! ;) ..kept those 182s at bay anyway lol hehe..

"Jamie's GTA sounded awesome, nice to put some names to faces. Roll on the next meet !"
i will have to +1 on that one!

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Good pics! Lovely scenery up there, but it did look a bit on the potentially slippy side! Glad you all had a good day.

Black 182
Good pics! Lovely scenery up there, but it did look a bit on the potentially slippy side! Glad you all had a good day.

We followed your route to the letter untill the point where we went up honister pass then the road was closed passed the slate mine , so we went back to keswick the way we came then picked up the route again .

Clio 182 Trophy
That was funny when P4ers turned left and we all went right, He had the map and still went the wrong way !:D

Italian 3.2 V6
that was navigator fault, as he was the navigator.. as you can tell from pic above.. he looks abit retarded! haha!