ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CS Dirty Car Comp 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

BMW M2C
Mine won't be getting like that again for at least a month. Now I've broken up from work I won't be driving anywhere, other than the garage for it's 12k on Monday, and then to get some new tyres!

The lads next door have done a great job of cleaning it for me today.:D

200 Gordini
Mine won't be getting like that again for at least a month. Now I've broken up from work I won't be driving anywhere, other than the garage for it's 12k on Monday, and then to get some new tyres!

The lads next door have done a great job of cleaning it for me today.:D

Maybe a post in the clean 08/09

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
A week of driving.

dirtyclio001.jpg

dirtyclio002.jpg

dirtyclio004.jpg

Clio 172 Cup , 200SX S13
My Cup is filthy , wheels should be gloss black!

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00333 (Large).JPG
    DSC00333 (Large).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 401
  Lupo GTI
Didn't see this post. :(
Just washed mine this morning.
I swear the muck just blends in to silver.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I was considering offering a prize for this tbh, May be a sponge and some cs air fresheners?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol, I know what you're saying - But: I figured that for someone to win a dirty car comp, they're probably not the average 'clean-freak cliosporter' plus I have a load of halfords sponges in the garage (as I use them to clean my wheels, so I don't get through many sponges in a year)

172, Tiguan
I washed mine in July! Got Newcastle this Sat and then Nurburg next wednesday yet as well. winner.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Well washed mine 3days ago and looks like this today :S :eek:

fletcher_002.jpg

fletcher_001.jpg

fletcher_005.jpg

fletcher_006.jpg

Only way to keep a car clean round here is leave it in the garage :rolleyes:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well washed mine 3days ago and looks like this today :S :eek:

Only way to keep a car clean round here is leave it in the garage :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I've been doing, had the wheels off for a thorough clean and everything, so it's staying in the garage while I travel round in luxury (work van) ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
That's exactly what I've been doing, had the wheels off for a thorough clean and everything, so it's staying in the garage while I travel round in luxury (work van) ;)

Unfortunately my garage has a broken 205 in it so the Clio has taken up daily duties :rolleyes:

BMW M5 & E36
It's been cleaned since I started the thread, now back to its former glory :clown:

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Two tone!

IMG_0272.jpg

Last edited:
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good Effort Fletcher!

Mines coming along nicely after the Xmas Mileage - will sort pics when I find my camera lead

Status
Not open for further replies.