ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clios replacement.

Never above 25mpg
Hmm long as you stay OEM+ Would say it's ok? E46Zone is full of Angel Eyes, Clubsport splitters and black grilles :/

Looking forward to your wheel choice

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate thats exactly what my parents have but in red, awesome cars and get awesome mpg even when it gets thrashed.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hmm long as you stay OEM+ Would say it's ok? E46Zone is full of Angel Eyes, Clubsport splitters and black grilles :/

Looking forward to your wheel choice

Id love to get some CSL wheels but every man and his dog have them, so Im trying to think of something different from the crowd as always lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That looks awesome. Any reason why you went 325 and not 320 or 330? Looking at the figures the 320 is almost as quick but returns better MPG. Either way that is an epic step up from the Clio!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Mainly really liked the idea of owning a big 3 litre BM that could pull a house down and the fact I can now out do my Dad on the car front LOL. Plus insurance difference was minimal, where as the 330 was a good £150 dearer and after being told by quite a few BMW dealers to steer clear It put me off, as I wanted a 330 originally.

The 330 isnt much quicker than mine either though in all fairness and a map could easy see me into 335 figures. The engines there its just weather I want to bother fannying about.

renault 172
just wondering what exactly a 'performance' lip spoiler would do for this car other than spoil the already compromised lines of this model? Isnt this sort of tinkering just what accesory sellers get excited about.? What about a remap?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its BMW's "performance" spoiler doesnt do anything but look good in my eyes, not a fan of the M3 spoiler on saloons as they just look too big for a tiny lip spoiler plus only coupes pull them off properly.

This is the "performance" spoiler.

88401022.jpg

As for accesory sellers getting excited no point me having a hobby if im not going to buy accessories for my car and as for a map the cars quick enough, please remember Ive gone from owning two cars that were 1.2 and 1.1. Maybe a few years down the line I might get bored but at the moment Im pretty happy with its performance.

DCi 100
Fairly sure one I saw on the M6 the other day had that spoiler, white 325 or something. Looked subtle enough for general folk not to notice but out there enough to be a nice detailed edition. I would anyways, congrats on the new car :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks Alex, its a lovely looking spoiler.

Kris why havent I seen you about in ages?

Nimbus Megane R26
same mate lol, iv been around..was at mini meet at bryan bro's yesterday with chris n boffey n brett.

How you been?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ive been better TBH, we need to have a meet soon think ill organise one at a pub or even Starbucks on Genini.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bit of an update...

So after owning the car since March Ive spent some dosh on Blackline rear lights and gloss Black grilles.

BMW325d5.jpg

BMW325d6.jpg

Quality is pants, found this out when I was editing them on Photoshop not bad though for a 16mp camera.

Next on the list is a wheel refurb and some spacers then saving up for some coilovers and new wheels so I can use the MV3's for winter wheels.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Could you PM a ball park figure you paid for this, currently got this as my courtesy car:

367b7063.jpg

It goes back Thursday, but considering selling the Type R, putting some cash and getting a 2008ish model and slowly putting the factlift bits on it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks Jon,

kpowell, do you have an email I can send the info to as Im not allowed to send PM's as Im not a paying member?

M135i
Full on p**n. I'm looking at 330d's in the same colour to replace the R27.

Whats your fuel consumption/driving style like?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks mate lol, driving styles just steady with the odd 20min blast and a tank will last me ruffly 3 week lol daily commute of about 16mile then on weekends I do a fair bit more. Its weird because super diesel doesnt seem to last aslong as normal diesel. My 1st £80 fill the day I bought it lasted me all of a week ha ha ha ha

M135i
That sounds about the same as I used to get out of my Volvo S60 D5 so that's ideal.

I really need to get a drive in one.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
They are another world to drive compared to other things. Obviously good solid cars, but you really need to get one thats spec'd up other wise when someone pulls up next to you with all the bits you'll feel like a peasant lmao. Dont buy an SE either jesus interiors worse than a extreme.

M135i
I wouldn't touch a SE. I'm quite easy on the spec tbh. I'm not too bothered by idrive etc. As long as its been looked after and is an M sport trim, I'm not too bothered!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Needs privacy pack and pofesional speaker pack (or what ever its called) ive got it and compared to my dads which has the normal package its night and day.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It is but those £300 lights would be redundant and id also have to have the new loom and get te car recoded :\ i am debating a CSL boot lol but its just a pipedream at the min