ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clamborghini 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you geek! classic example of somebody who needs a life lol

haha u daft prick, im a geek yes but have u seen me? what i do? what i own? where i go out?

i live a life and do things you could imagine you spotty little boy, go back to your industrial estate and wrap yourself round a lampost

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O Written down the side of mine Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

hahahaha love it...good old vinni, or bullet tooth in this case :D

no offence, you "street race" and play on the roads, a good mate of my got killed by some mug street racing and hitting him side on, so please don't dangle you're wangle about racing, second of all, a clio 1.4 keeping up with an rs till 125, theres admition for the whole world to see you drive like a cnut

1.4's top out at 110/115 at a push so there's no way he'll be sat with anything at 125.

Porsche Boxster987S
honestly though , its knobs like yourself that mean younger drivers struggle to get insured on quick cars :nono:

RB 182 Cup
If you ever meet Naith you will see his has a life, and an actual fast car.

Im so so sorry for telling your mate he needs a life. Maybe i should jump on the bandwagon with a huge spoon to eat the s**t out of everyones arse lol

Try do me for whatever you want, wheres the evidance? i havent provided anyone with any

Im so so sorry for telling your mate he needs a life. Maybe i should jump on the bandwagon with a huge spoon to eat the s**t out of everyones arse lol

Try do me for whatever you want, wheres the evidance? i havent provided anyone with any

I've met Naith only once, hardly best of buds. s**t appears to spout from your mouth, so you must have been eating it from someone's arse.

Right going to wade in here with a few honest observations.

Firstly the car looks awful.

Secondly your over-estimation of your cars ability is incredible.

Thirdly I wish CS as a community would not give you the attention you seem to crave.

RB 182 Cup
1.4's top out at 110/115 at a push so there's no way he'll be sat with anything at 125.

mine bangs off the limiter in 5th at 140 speedo speed, dunno what its in real speed but it hits the limiter. The guys on here, it was on the last lakeside meet! a127 brap brap brap

ive never had a crash and i know my limits. i dont drive like a c**t just like to have fun

Guys give him a break. He's clearly still tender from whatever accident caused the damage to his front end.

Porsche Boxster987S
mine bangs off the limiter in 5th at 140 speedo speed, dunno what its in real speed but it hits the limiter. The guys on here, it was on the last lakeside meet! a127 brap brap brap

ive never had a crash and i know my limits. i dont drive like a c**t just like to have fun

:clown: right , i see this for what it is now. A pisstake eh??? Surely?

The only way your car is going to hit 140 with those mods is pushed out the back of a C-130 at about 20,000ft

RB 182 Cup
I've met Naith only once, hardly best of buds. s**t appears to spout from your mouth, so you must have been eating it from someone's arse.

you have met him once and shining hes arse for him lol, exactly my point about online friends lol. i could go to a meet and chat any s**t like alot of people (everyones well loaded but drive clios??? hmmm and everyone seems to be He man, superman killing street fighters too :lolup:)

Shining his arse because I said he has a life and a fast car. It must be such a burden carrying that massive head of yours on shoulders with such deep chips in them.
I await a thread in the future saying you've either been banned for street racing, or have wrote your car off.

you have met him once and shining hes arse for him lol, exactly my point about online friends lol. i could go to a meet and chat any s**t like alot of people (everyones well loaded but drive clios??? hmmm and everyone seems to be He man, superman killing street fighters too :lolup:)

course he's shining my arse why wouldnt he?

you are gonna get so much abuse if u ever go to a real meet, instead of the ones at maccyDs.

shame your not at trax

rps13
Alex I can see why they're getting upset about it.

I own a ph2 172, stripped, no door cards, exhaust, matched inlets, samco bend, lightweight wheels et cetera and this clio matches my 172 off cam easily. Judge my car how you will, and feel free to come down and have a blast around Essex's country roads even.

I followed Alex and a standard ph2 172 on the way to the lakeside meet 20/02/2009 and watched this s**tty bonnet liftered speed dented vtec clio glued to the bumper of the 172 fully until they both let off, call it driver error, call it vtec, whatever it's not the car it's how you use it.

At the meet the 172 driver actually came up to me and told me he was a little embarrised the way that alex's car kept with him. I dont blame him, it seems to have clearly brought some of you down to a keyboard feces flinging level too, but seriosly why do you care??

Even if he's trolling some of your reactions are f**king hilarious and to be honest embarrising for a car owners club.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Less chat more Videos!

1. Speedo Video to prove 0-60 time
2. Bouncing off limiter in 5th @ 140mph whilst not sitting on some rollers.

1.2 clio & V12 t/turb CR2
Alex you should come The RTOC track day at mallory park next week, you should do quite well in your "turbo" killer ;)

DCi 100

You said young drivers struggle to get insured on quick cars, but really young drivers struggle to get insured on any cars. I don't know anyone else but myself out of my group of friends that can afford a car + insurance all 2k for smallest engines possible @ 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.