ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clamborghini 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 182 Cup
Heres a few updates. Spec so far is:

Stripped out rear
Short shift box
BMC CDA
Devil decat
Scorpion cat back
Special remap ;)
Apex dampers
Sportline front springs with custom rears
Kumho KU31 195/45/15 tyres

Fastest 1.4 out there i recon, people who know me off here knows what it can do so no bitching please, if you dont believe me come out or shut up lol.

I dont think this cars the fastest thing out there, had alot faster cars but this flys for a 1.4, Heres the pics

S6302733.jpg

S6302734.jpg

S6302735.jpg

S6302736.jpg

S6302737.jpg

S6302738.jpg

S6302739.jpg

S6302740.jpg

Alex

120d M Sport
Lol, so glad u were only kidding with those primered wheels the other day, I should have known.

Finally some proper pics too..Looks like a S.lag, I like it! Needs buckets though

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
haha, see you changed the wheels after all the abuse lol :p

You say the rear is stripped but most of it is still in there? Not trying to have a go, just saying. Also what happened to your grill and why is the back of your bonnet up?

Sorry I feel like a c**t, nice car. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs a sport front grill and new numberplates. Oh, and the rear needs stripping properly.

But, other than that, I love it!!

RB 182 Cup
lol same vtec clio, but has the Clamborghini conversion recently done ;)

Grills off becuase its blocks my IK, bonnets raised proven to run alot cooler with it.

Will be properly stripped when i can bebotherd, im a lazy kid lol

Does 7seconds to 60 on the gtec, unsure of the power. Taking it to ATspeed in rayleigh to put on their rollers maybe this weekend

RB 182 Cup
I have a GTEC, Will make a video of it doing it and it will do it all night long too, car takes so much abuse but i look after it well i suppose

1.2 clio & V12 t/turb CR2
think the bonnet raisers only really work proply on turbo'd cars as they tend to get alot more heat under the bonnet, so they do help the heat escape quickly.

Though i Bet you'll get people telling you your bonnets open quite alot as well lol.

and 7 seconds for a 1.4 sounds dodgey :s, though would be very happy to be proven wrong!!

Last edited:
M

mini-valver

Looks good mate! Want to buy my plenum??? ;)

If I hit 65, I get 6.1 with a stop watch. Not the most accurate way of doing it mind, lol.

182 Cup
if you know what a gtec is you would know it times 0-60 properly

I agree that can be reasonably accurate, but the one I used still knocked three quarters of a second off my true quarter mile time. Easy to fix too, just find a slope!

Loving the car - one of the nicest non-sports I've seen! :approve:

Ph1 172 + Combo van
More weight saving needed imo.

Looks quite nice though. Never liked bonnet raisers:dead:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL Gtech or not you arent going to slash 5 seconds from the 0-60 time.

Looks terrible.

Italian 3.2 V6
i think the Gtec is being slightly nice to you... whats the car spec? 980kg!? 102bhp!? = ~ 9.5 sec to 60mph

have you been up against any other quicker cars!?

IIRC this is the clownshoe that thinks taking the rear bench out and putting a filter/zorst/remap on gives him RS smashing performance, lol. Only in Essex eh....

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks alrite, more like an everyday stripped car to me, not too noisy

I guess you must be running approx 130 bhp with a short ratio box then to be even close to 7 seconds to 60?

Lets me honest, the 2.0 sports are pretty crap 0-60 due to gearing, so this car could well be capable of those times

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Haha come on guys, you know the lad posts stuff up to get reactions out of you.

It's a 1.4, couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.