ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Breakfast Before Xmas Meet. Sunday 22nd of December.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Thought I would arrange a Pre Xmas Brunch Meet at North Weald.
Meet up at the Squadron Cafe at 10am. Have a fry up and a cup of tea or two.
Hopefully some aircraft will be up and about. Then if anyone else wants to come along I will be going over to the Epping Steam Railway.
I might even have a ride on a Steam Train.

List Below if Interested.

1. Rafmatt1984

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Got my work christmas do on the 21st. If I'm in a fit state I'll come :) Mayhave to get Megan to drive though as I may not be legal still!

It has mate.

I deliberately came in here looking for a meet to catch up with everyone.

Fry up sounds like the perfect excuse.

My attendance will hang on passing an MOT on the Saturday lol. If not, I'll try and ride shotgun with the hairdresser

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Perhaps if we can get Brian or someone from Cliosport to attend we could get something started on having a Paul Walker Tribute meet at north weald, perhaps a little drag strip would be fun:race:

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Perhaps if we can get Brian or someone from Cliosport to attend we could get something started on having a Paul Walker Tribute meet at north weald, perhaps a little drag strip would be fun:race:

Brian doesn't look anything like Paul Walker [did] ?

I don't know about you but I don't want to set fire to my car either..

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The crew coming together lol
like the fast and the furious southeast edition.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Seeing is this is so local to me i'm bound to forget.

But i'll pop along, if thats ok with you all?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm giving this my all and am round about a probable certainty now.

My car is more dirty than any car I've ever owned right now though (not joking) so I need to wash it Saturday before I fully commit.
Sam, fancy a lift with the top doon and split the funds? You can even drive it if you want? I'm bored of using petrol with my current 136 mile a day commute, but top down on a icy morning is sublime even if I do say so myself.

Can do mate. I'm happy to halves on petrol if you want. Or buy you breakkie.

Can't drive the zed due to insurance so you'll have to pilot unless you want to come in the rattle bus that is the trophy.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Can do mate. I'm happy to halves on petrol if you want. Or buy you breakkie.

Can't drive the zed due to insurance so you'll have to pilot unless you want to come in the rattle bus that is the trophy.

I'm happy to go in mine, forgot the insurance issue. Bummer! We'll sort it out mate.

Rob .. Wanna meet me and RDR +Scott at Dunton ??

Can do sailor, is there a back way from there? Or would I have to shoot back up to the '25?

I'll top down if you are, we can both turn up looking like pricks.

H'exellent!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Looking like we are getting a good mix of people together EvilGiraffe you bringing your camera along ? I might bring my GoPros along see if there is any tunnels near by we can have run through lol.